Chapter 5 - What's wrong

* Two days later ( Monday ) *

Aissna POV

* 07.45 Am *

" Listen, Jason, what happened last Friday don't mean anything, we are not together and never will be ever " I yell at his face and he smirk.
" Never say never baby girl, you'll be mine soon " he say and walk away.
" I'LL NEVER BE YOURS JASON " I scream but he continue walking away. Some pupils in the hallway were now looking at me like i was crazy.
" What're you looking at " I yell and they all look away, continuing their business.
I sigh and went to my locker. I was about to grab my books but someone push me against my locker and pin me there. I look up to see Yara, Jason's ex-girlfriend and also known as the school slut. Yara and me used to be friends at first but she started dating Jason and we become enemies ever since. I don't really know why through. 
" Hey bitch " Yara smirks
" Y-yara w- " I was cut off by Yara slapping my cheek.
" Listen, bitch, you gotta stay away from my man from now and then, because if i ever see you near him ever again, you're dead " She say and let me go. I fall down but i get up. 
" You can have him, Yara. I'm not interested with him and his shits " I say confidently.
" Still, keep away from him, bye bitch " She say and walk away with her girls behind her. 
I was in deep thought and i didn't realize that Hanna came near me until she say my name. I look at her and fake a smile but she look worry.
" Hey Hanna " I say waving.
" Aissna, you know you can tell me anything, right " she say and i frown.

" Yes, of course i know that " I say looking at her.
" Then, please tell me what's wrong " she say

" H-Hanna n-nothing is w-w-wrong " I stutter and I could tell she already knew i was lying.

" Then why did Yara come to you, just 1 minute ago " She ask 

" S-she wanted to tell me something " i lie again.
" What did she wanna tell you " She ask crossing her arm over her shoulder

" s-she, w-well, umm " i try to find an excuse but nothing came to my mind, i couldn't lie no more.
" Aissna, no need to lie, just tell me the truth " she say calmly. I sigh and i began to tell her what has happen. But just as i open my mouth, the bell rings. 
" You escape two entire days from telling me what's wrong, but don't think you'll escape at lunch " She say as she grabs her book and walk to her class. 

Jason POV

* 07.00 Am *

" Jason, she thinks of you as a player, you gotta change that or else, she will never be yours " Ryan say and i sigh at the fact that he's right. But i can't do anything about that, i have always been like that and it's really hard to change to a good boy and it will destroy my reputation.
" I-i can't " I say and look at the floor.
" Jason, you can do it " Chaz say

" but it will destroy my reputation " i say looking at them now

" well, think, what's more important your reputation or a girl " Khalil say. 
" i-i don't know " i say

" think, you've got time " Justin say and they all walk to the car to go to school. I followed them and once i was seated, i started thinking...

I gotta keep my reputation and make this girl be mine ...

Words Counted : 630

Hey babes, how was this one ?? I write it really fast through so i gotta edit it later on. Anyway, thanks for reading. Bye !!