Chapter 1 - The Dream

Edited

Aissna POV

" Shut the fuck up Jason, I will never be yours, get that in your fucked up brain " I yell on top of my lungs. But he still has this stupid smirk on his face.
" oh princess " he say silently caressing my cheek with his hand.
" stop calling me princess and don't you dare touch me " I yell again.
His beautiful brown eyes instantly change into dark brownish eyes and his smirk disappear. He push me against the wall and press his body against mine. He started leaning forward and his forehead touch mine as his lips -

BEEP BEEP BEEP

* 6.30 AM *

My left hand hit the alarm clock as I find myself sitting straight on the bed. Was it all a dream ?? Yes it was, fortunately. I silently sigh, and look at the clock.
I better get ready to go to school but now that I think, I don't want to see Jason at school after this horrible dream. But its not like i could stay at home after all. So I better get ready...
I brush my teeth, take a shower and walk to my closet with a towel wrapped around my body. I wear lace bra and panties and wear my school uniform and shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytails and put on some light make up. I walk downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. I take my breakfast and wait for my brother, Arisse to take me to school.
My parents had gone on business trip and I have to live with my brother. I sometime sleep at Hanna's house cause my brother always organize party here. But let me tell you, if any boy came near me, he become overprotective. And that's why I don't have a boyfriend yet.
Anyway, he came downstairs and we both walk to his car.
( skip car ride )

Hanna POV

* 7.45 AM *

I finish my morning routine and I was about to left home for school. But as soon as I walk out my front door, I saw Justin and Jason at their front door. Yes we are neighbour. I ignore them and lock my door before walking away from my house.
I was going to walk to school cause my house is really close to my school and I needed to get some fresh air. I suddenly feel someone slap my butt. I turn around and see Justin standing there smirking at me. The reason i recognize him is because he has less tattoos than Jason and he has hazel eyes instead of brown eyes. I caught myself checking him out and I think he notice it too cause he wink at me. I roll my eyes at him and continue walking to school but he grab me by my waist and pull me closer to his body. His lips made their way to my ears and whisper " you're looking great today, babe " I could feel him smirking.
I push him away and run away.
I reach school and quickly went to my locker. I open my locker and start thinking about what had just happen. The fuck he thought he was doing. He has been trying to get me in bed with him for the past few days but to be honest I HATE him to death. Like wtf !? I'm not that type of girl who he can do whatever he want wherever he want and whenever he want. I sigh frustrated but it was replace by a smile as soon as I saw Aissna in the hallway. She was holding her head with her hand and she was looking down at the floor, i wonder why.
" hey " I say while waving my hand to her. She lift her head and smile at me but i could tell that her fake it, anyway.
" hey " she say smiling at me. 
" what's wrong " I ask concern
" n-nothing " she say and quickly  takes her book and walk away from me, avoiding my question
Well that was weird ...
I suddenly hear the bell ring which mean I have to go to class.

Unfortunately, I have Science. Justin is in this class but Aissna isn't. I sigh at the fact that he will be sitting next to me. He try to sit next to me and flirts with me. He disturb me in class by whispering dirty things in my ear. The teacher don't give a fuck about anything through.

Words counted : 766

Hey lovelies, what do you think of the first chapter. Does it sound interesting or boring ?? It may sound boring, I guess, but it will get more interesting later on. So keep on reading this story. I will try to update as much as I can and I really hope you enjoy what wrote.

Thank you for read