Chapter 8 - Explanation

Aissna POV

I call Hanna for the 10th times now and she still didn't answer it, she kept on declining it again and again. I'm slowly starting to think that i'm losing her. I shouldn't have lie to her. I ran my hand through my hair, messing it up. I sigh and put my phone in my nightstand. I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling, thinking about what i should do now. 
Minutes pass by and my eyes were now silently closing but it flew open as was knocked at the door. 
" It's open " I yell groaning and rub my eyes. The doorknob twisted and the door open, revealing... Hanna. 
I jump off my bed, attacking her with a big bear hug. She gasp but eventually hug me back.
" Wow, i didn't know, you would miss me so much " She say laughing
" Well, i thought i was losing you " I say smiling
" You're not losing me, not now, not never " She say and we pull away. We both sit on my bed and began to talk.
" So, why were you declining my call " I ask rising an eyebrow but still smiling.
" I needed some space alone, like to think about what have been happening " She say
" Speaking of that, what happened with you and Justin earlier " I ask 
" Well... 

Flashback

Hanna POV

* 08.20 Am / 1st period *

As always, Justin sat next to me and start talking to me, but something was different, he wasn't talking about sex or calling me ' sexy/princess/baby etc ' he was actually talking about what he feels. 
" Hanna, i know you think of me as a player and a heart breaker, but i can change, just please give me a chance, just one chance, that's all i'm asking for " He say pleadingly, his eyes were so adorable and i couldn't resist so i say that i would give him a chance.
He started leaning in, and our lips touches.

Everything was going fine until Lunch. I was going to my locker to meet Aissna and she was going to tell me what was wrong with her lately, but something made me stop abruptly. I hear Justin and Shreya talking at their locker and something made me wanna hear what they were saying. But once i hear it all, i regret it...
" Babe, are you and Hanna dating " Shreya ask trying to sound sexy.
" Eww No, why would i date her " Justin say making a disgusting voice.
" I was just asking, cause i see you with her, kissing " Shreya say, grinning on him by now.
" I'm just gonna use her in bed, did you really think i would date someone like her, eww " Justin say making tear welled up my eyes. I just couldn't take it anymore, i ran away and Justin see me so he ran after me.
" Hanna, that not what you think " He say making me instantly angry.
I stop running and look at him with an angry face, but tears were still running down.
" THEN WHAT IS IT JUSTIN " I yell through the tears.
" Hanna, listen to me please " He say
" You've got 5 minutes " I say rudely.
" If i would tell Shreya i was dating you, she would tell this to all the school and my reputation will fall down " He say and it got me more mad.
" So you were ashamed of me " I say
" No no no no, it's just that umm th- " I cut him off
" Don't come with those stupid excuses Justin, you know damn well that you're lying, you fucking liar, i should have never give you a chance " I say and slap him across his now tearing face. I didn't care if he was crying.
" Think about that, you wanna keep your reputation high or be with a girl, that's your decision " Before i walk away, i tell him " Oh and i already know the answer so goodbye, forever " 

End of Flashback

" And i walk to my locker and see you, i'm sorry for being rude at you, it's just because he make me angry and i wasn't mad because you had sex with Jason, i was mad because you didn't tell me the truth and you lie to me. " She say sighing. 
" Finally, i thought it would last forever " She say making me laugh along with her.
" But anyway, i wanted to ask you, how did you know that something happened between me and Justin " She say curiously.
" Well, today, while i was taking the bus to go back home, Justin sat next to me and he told me to tell you that he is sorry about what he said to you. At that time i didn't know what had happened so i ask him what happened. He didn't get time to tell me as Shreya interrupted us, they argue and i didn't wanna hear any of it so i get up and sit in another seat. I could still hear their conversation through and Justin defend me. Shreya say that Jason will love to hear that he was running after me which he weren't. I think that she is going to do something but i don't know what yet " I explain and she nod her head understanding.
" Wow, girl, lots have happen lately " She say laughing with me.
" Trust me that's not all " I say and take my phone. I unlock it and went through the messages. I give her the phone and she take it gladly.
" I get these texts earlier today, the first one was from Yara, she did warn me about that, also its Jason who sit next to me and not me who went to him. But anyway, the second is still unknown and also there was a camera in my room " I say whiles showing her it ...

Words counted : 1012

Hey lovelies, i know i told you that there was gonna be more characters in this chapter but i couldn't make you wait any longer and this chapter is long enough, i think. Anyway, the characters will come up in the next chapter. Love ya and thxx for reading !!