Chapter 12 - Payback ( Part 1 )

Justin POV

* 5.30 Pm / At home * 

" Don't forget that you are suppose to do whatever i say " Shreya say as she slowly unbutton her shirt. " Also, i know you want it as much as i do " She say seductively, but i'm sure as hell i don't wanna have sex with her. I hate her, but i'm oblige to do what she say. 
" Okay, i'll do it but not because i want to, it's because i'm oblige to " I say and hear her giggle like a fucked up slut. 

Aissna POV

* 5.15 Pm / At home * 

" Who's the first on your list " I asked as the girls and me sit on my bed, making a circle.
" Hmm, well it's Shreya " Korea say, making a disgusting voice as she say ' Shreya '.
" Okay, so what makes you think it's her " Lyra ask.
" Because she is Yara's best friend and Justin's ex so she will obviously be the one who did it " Korea say making us agree.
" We still need prove " Railey said
" She's right, we can't just judge her like that " Said Niera
" Ugh there is so much to think about, why don't we just wait til the person introduce him or her self " Lyra whine
" I think that too through " I say, and the others nod their head yes which mean they agree.
" Okay so next thing " I say catching the girls attention.
" Shreya need to pay for what she did " I say making her others smirk as well as me
" I'm not just the normal type girl, i can also be a bitch if i want " I smirks. 

* 6.00 Pm / Still at home *

" Everyone get it, right " I ask and they nodded

" Okay so let's go " I say.
We all ran downstairs but we stopped as soon as we saw my stupid of brother.
" Where are you going like that " He ask
" Umm well um- " I try making a lie but nothing came up o my mind
" Don't even try, just go to your room, i allow you to have a girls' night with your friends, just stay up there and don't come down until i say so, understand " he say glaring at us and i immediately nodded my head knowing that what he could of done. We walk up to my room again and sit on my bed.
" Why didn't you argue with him " Korea asked sighing
" Well, as you know my parents have gone on a business trip " they nod except Korea.
" Just get to the point " She say
" I have lost my mother's favourite ring from when my dad gave her when they first started dating and my brother is the only one who know about it " I say and they look at me shock
" B- " I interrupted Korea
" Don't think much about that, let's get back to what we were talking about " I say. 

Words counted : 520

I put the title as Part 1 of Chapter 12 because it will continue. I mean every part continue but this one should of been longer but i'm a bit tired to write it now and i thought that i should publish a part today so here it is. Thanks for reading ...