Chapter 9 - Next day

* Next day *

Aissna POV

* 07.58 Am / At school *

" Who do you think it could be " I ask, leading against my locker while looking at my friends, Hanna, Korea, Railey, Lyra, Niera and Melina.
" I don't know, that's so damn weird " Lyra say as she lightly whine
" Ugh " I sigh desperately. 
" Don't worry Aissna, we will find out who it is  " Hanna say as she put her hand on my left shoulder. 
Just then, i hear the bell rings, which mean 1st period. I grab my books as well as the others and we began to walk to our classes. We say our goodbyes and went to our separating ways. None of them is in French class. I'm now wondering why i even choose to do this stupid subject.  The worst in it is that Jason is in this class. I could tell that he hate French but what i don't know is why he choose this subject. 
Anyway, i take a seat and place my books on my desk. Jason isn't here today, which made me smile at the fact that he will not be able to disturb me ...
Minutes past by, and French class was over. I quickly exit the classroom and walk to my locker to exchange my book. On my way there, i hear moaning and screaming from the bathroom. I could tell that it was Jason and some slut fucking. The girl voice was quite familiar but i couldn't really tell who she was. I could recognize Jason's voice because when we had se- ... actually i think you don't wanna know that. 

Anyway, i ignore the screamings and moanings and went to my locker to find Hanna, Korea, Railey, Lyra and Niera. Melina was missing. I wonder where she is. 
" Where is Melina ?? " I ask looking at them all.
" Don't know " Lyra say, struggling her shoulders. 
" Don't worry about it right now, we must find the unknown person " Korea say as she show me a list of peoples' name.
" What is it all about " I ask 
" Well, i have classify all the pupils who may be the unknown number " She say 

" When did you get the time to do that " Hanna ask rising her eyebrows

" Chemistry class was boring today, so i do this instead of the lots of work i have been given " She replied
" Aww thxx korea, but you know, you gotta do the work, right " I say and she nodded.
" Anyway, girls, lets meet at lunch and this afternoon after school, okay " Hanna say.

We nod our heads and walk back to class. I now have Biology which is with Niera and Lyra. Jason isn't in this class but Justin is. 

Jason POV

" Ahh yes uhh baby " I moan as ' she ' continue riding me. She kiss me on my lips again and i started taking control. 
I've thought about things yesterday and after that Shreya show me the video of Aissna and Justin kissing, i decided that i have to move on. I'm now missing classes as i was doing before Aissna came in this school. I was always going in class just to see her, and i was skipping the one that isn't with her. I miss her so damn much and its only been like 1 day. 

I've got to make her mine soon. 

Shreya POV

" i'm so proud of myself " I say to myself, showing Yara the video.
" Where have you got that " She ask me smiling
" That's for me to know and for you to find out " I say smirking and she roll her eyes.
" I've got someone to have sex with, see ya later " She say and began to walk away.

" Who is the ' someone '  " I ask and she stop walking to look at me.
" That's for me to know and for you to find out " She say and walk off.

Words counted : 680

Hey loves, i'm so sorry for not updating as much as i'm used to, it's just that i've got to be more serious with school stuffs and i'm not being able to write much. But i'll be updating every Saturday and Sunday ( Not too sure through ), Maybe weekly too but i've got to study a lot. Anyway, i hope you like this one :-) , sorry if the title sucks, i couldn't find any better one for this part.
Thank you so much for reading through, love you cuties
💕