Chapter 7 - Unknown Number

Aissna POV

* 2.30 Am / End of school *

I was walking out of school, worrying about Hanna and angry at Jason. I haven't see Hanna since Lunch. I think that she is angry at me. It's all because of me through, and not totally Jason's fault. I could have stop him, but i didn't. I knew it was wrong but it felt right. I just couldn't stop myself from being attracted for it. A part of it is my fault and the other part is Jason's fault. 
Anyway, i was now in the bus, sitting at the back as always. I look out of the window, thinking about what had happened lately. After a few minutes, i feel a presence next to me. I sigh, guessing it was Jason but it was Justin... 
" Aissna, listen, i don't want to disturb you or even want you in bed, i just wanna talk to you about something " he say but i was still angry at Jason and he is his twin so...
" Well, talking to you disturb me actually " i say rudely.
" Please, just, please listen to me " He plead looking at me with his hazel orbs.
" Okay " I sigh. He began to take a deep long breath but he stop and start thinking then starts talking.
" Umm, just tell Hanna that i'm sorry about what had happened earlier, tell her that i didn't mean to say what i've said " He say scratching the back of his neck. 
" what happened " i ask curious
" well - " he was cut off by someone clearing their throat. Both our head shot up to look at Shreya, Justin's ex girlfriend and Yara's best friend. 
" Hey baby " she say trying to make a sexy voice but it sound slutty.
" Ugh, what do you want Shreya " Justin ask sighing.
" Well, i want you " She say and pop her gum. I didn't want to be concern in this conversation so i get up and sit in another seat which was two seats away from them, but i could still hear their conversation.
" Ohh, last time i see you, you were running to Hanna and now you're running to this slut " Shreya say with her slutty voice again, she then laugh for some reason. 
" She isn't a slut for all i know, but you are " Justin say, did he just defend me ?!

" Oh, but she had sex with Jason, and who know if she hasn't have sex with other boys " Is this bitch kidding ?? I'm not that type of girl.
" Listen, you motherfucker, just stop, okay " Justin yell angrily. 
" Ohh, I think Jason will love to hear that you were running to Aissna, doesn't he ?! " She say laughing at the end. What is this bitch wanting to do ??

* 03.30 Pm / At home *

After taking a shower, i went to my closet and search for some comfortable clothes to wear. I put on my bra and panties then wear a white cute top with USA written in it and a black jean. I then put some black soaks and throw myself in my bed with my phone in my hand. I unlock my phone and saw that i've got 2 new messages from two unknown numbers.

1st message : (1)Unknown - I told you to keep off my man, earlier but you go and sit near him, slut 

2nd message : (2)Unknown - You stupid ugly bitch, can't you keep away from boys ?! 

The first one was easy to guess, it was Yara but the second one, i'm confuse about who it is. Maybe it's just someone seeing me with boys, maybe they just want to prank me. I put the 1st unknown number as The slut, Yara an i let the 2nd one as it is.
It's now 04.00 Pm, i decided to went downstairs and watch a movie when i remember Hanna. Gosh how could i forget her ?? 
I went through my contact and saw her. I hesitated a bit, before calling her, i was scared of what she would tell me. Maybe she will not answer and if she do, she will yell at me but it's worth a try. I press on her name and it rings and rings and rings and she then decline my call. I sigh and was about to call her again but something make my phone buzz. It was a message from the unknown number. 

Message : Unknown - I see that your friend isn't answering, how does that feel to know that you're losing her ?? 

How the fuck do they know that ?? Am i being spy by somebody. I walk around the room searching if there is someone who is spying me and i end up finding a camera on the corner of the room near my wardrobe. It was on, that mean it was filming. I turn it off and disconnect it from my wall and then put it in one of my drawer, who know maybe i'll need it someday. But i still didn't know who text me and who put it in my room and still how did the person manage to put it in my room, i always keep my windows close. The only person who get to enter my room is my brother and Hanna. My brother couldn't have place it here cause i'm always in my room when he enter it and when i'm not, i keep my door locked. Hanna is my best friend for almost 6 years, she can't do it either. I gotta find the person who put it here. But i need Hanna for that...

Words Counted : 990

Wow, that one was longer than usual. It was mean to be long as I've been working on it till yesterday. Anyway, just to let you know that there are going to be new characters in this story. They are all Aissna and Hanna's friends :

- Korea Brinette, 16 years old.
( She's also known as a member in Wattpad and as my bestie, @Koreabrinnet )
- Railey Rails, 16 years old.
- Lyra Lawn, 16 years old.
- Niera Bryn, 15+ years old.
- Melina Serine, 16 years old.

Also Aissna and Hanna are both gonna be 16 years old later on as well as Niera. 
Anyway, thanks for reading.