Chapter 3 - Detention

Jason POV

* 08.15 Am/1st period *

The teacher was blabbering stuffs and as always i didn't listen. All i could think about is Aissna. She has been on my mind for the past few weeks and i may want her, no i actually need her. I've never put so much interest in one girl for  so much time. I would only be interest in a girl for like 1 day or until she pleasure me enough. But it was different with her. I didn't get what i want from her yet and i'm still not over her. I feel like my head stop making decisions and my heart takes its place. Anyway, right now Aissna is sitting next to me, listening attentively to the teacher while i was there, staring at her like a dump ass. She suddenly turn her head toward me, probably noticing me looking at her. 
I smirk and wink at her. All she do is roll her eyes and turn her head away from me. I began to go closer to her and put my arm around her waist. She push my hands off her and glare at me. All i could do was smirk. I try again and she push it again but this time my hand hit the table which cause a noise. 
" Detention for you two " She yell and continue her stupid and boring explanations. 
Aissna glare at me angrily and cross her arm over her chest. I could tell she was angry at me. " Hey, it's not my fault, you shouldn't have push my hand so hard " I say lifting my hands up.
" Well, you shouldn't have touch me in the first place. " She say
" okay, no need to get angry for this, it's not like it is the first time you've got detention " i say trying to convince her.

" Well, maybe it is " She say as the bell ring. She get up from her seat and walk out of the classroom, leaving me by myself. 

* Detention *

I walk in detention class and take a seat next to the curtain. I look out the window and start to day dream, about Jason actually, i know it's weird through, but i can't get my mind off of him. I suddenly sense someone next to me. I turn and saw Jason looking at me and of course with the stupid smirk. 

Words counted : 410