Mahogany Baxter

Two Months Later

I was at school bored like crazy with hella shit floating through my head I honestly didn't want to be here at all and had hella thoughts of just simply gathering my shit and taking my red ass home, but I honestly didn't want to do that.

I sighed to myself as I slouched in my seat then ran my hands over my face as I was tired and I felt sick all in one. I shook my head as I tried to get my mind focused on what the teacher was talking about.

While in the midst of doing that I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket causing me to pull it out as I looked at the message to see it was from Jordyn I smiled as I looked at the message then read it as she asked me was I good I replied back to her then told her what was good then slipped my phone back in my pocket as I put my head down then just laid there until sleep finally took over.

After a while I was still sleeping not even caring no more as I had the slightest clue as to why I was so tired. I continued to lay there until I felt someone lightly shake me I slowly rose up then stretched as I saw Jordyn standing there I smiled lightly as she shook her head then laughed causing me to look around the room to see that everybody was gone except for us I shook my head as I ran my hands over my face then put my things up into my bag then stood up as we made our way out of the room then down the hall towards our lockers.

"Girl, you slept through the rest of class are you sure you're okay mami?" She asked me causing me to sigh.

"I don't know I've been hella tired lately and I don't know why I get my sleep and everything so I have the slightest clue as to why I feel so sleepy and sick" I say with a sigh as we both switched out our books then made our way down the hall towards the student parking lot.

"Well, you might need to get that checked are you even going to make it to cheerleading practice today?" She asked me causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know I'mma try though cause I know I need to be there" I simply say as she nodded her head.

"Yeah, you do need to be there mami you've never missed a day and you don't need to start missing any now" she says to me causing me to sigh as we walked over towards our cars then decided to meet up at Popeye's.

I got in my car then threw my bag over into the passengers seat then closed the door behind me as I crunk it up then found something to listen to on the radio as I put on my seatbelt then backed out the parking lot then made my way towards Popeye's with hella shit floating through my head.

**

School was finally over and I couldn't be any happier but sadly I had practice and I knew I couldn't miss it. I sighed as I shook my head then made my way over towards my locker as I switched out my books then slammed my locker shut as I made my way towards the gym with hella shit floating through my head.

As I was making my way towards the gym I felt someone tap me on my shoulder causing me to turn around to see Victor standing there I simply smiled causing him to smile as well.

"How are you mami?" He asked me causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"I'm straight I just feel sick that's all but I'm good how are you?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"I'm good and I hope you feel better mami" he says to me causing me to smile.

"Thanks, papi I appreciate it" I say as he nodded his head.

"No, problem so you on your way home or no?" He asked me causing me to shake my head.

"Naw, I'm heading to cheerleading practice" I say causing him to nod his head.

"That's bet I'm heading to football practice so we're walking in the same direction then" he says causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, we are so how was your day today?" I asked him causing him to shrug his shoulders.

"It was cool other than having thirsty ass chicks all in my face" he says causing me to laugh a little causing him to smile.

"Damn, that's not the business at all papi" I say as he shook his head.

"No, it's not" he says shaking his head once again causing me to laugh as we continued down the hall as moments later I heard Jordyn calling out to me.

We both stopped as I waited on her to come over to where we were as she pulled me into a hug causing me to hug her back.

"So, are you feeling any better bestie?" She asked me causing me to sigh.

"Naw, actually I don't but I'll be alright" I simply state as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, practice shouldn't be that long today, but if you feel as though you can't make it then it's cool" she says causing me to sigh as I nodded my head.

"I'll be good by the way Jordyn this is Victor and Victor this is Jordyn" I say as the both of them shook hands as Victor licked his lips.

I shook my head as the both of them stared at each other for a good little minute as I shook my head then made my way towards the gym as they followed in behind me moments later.

"That's so cold mami you just gone leave us like that" Victor said with a smile as I shook my head then smirked.

"Yup, I sure was cause I was not about to be in the middle of ya'll staring match I'm just saying" I say with a shrug as we all shared a laugh as moments later we made it to the gym I hugged Victor as he made his way towards the boy's locker room as me and Jordyn made our way towards the girl's locker room as we continued to talk as I hoped like hell practice would go by faster today so I could go home and get some rest leaving me in my thoughts.