Trayvonte Porter

Once we were finally done at the clinic I decided to take Mahogany out to eat considering we didn't really eat nothing for breakfast this morning. I looked over at Mahogany whom had a baffled look on her face causing me to look over at her as I wrapped my arm around her then kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Baby girl are you alright you haven't said too much of nothing since you found out what was wrong with you?" I asked her causing her to snap out of it as she looked over at me then sighed.

"I'm just shocked that's all out of all of the things that could've been wrong with me I didn't expect for that to be the reason why I was sick" she said to me causing me to smirk as I shrugged then pulled her closer to me then looked into her eyes.

"Well, I mean we did have sex a few times so I kinda expected for it to happen just saying mami" I say to her causing her to pop me lightly on my chest causing me to smirk as she shook her head then walked over towards the car.

"I'm hungry let's go get something to eat please" she says to me as I made my way over towards my car then hit the alarm then walked over towards her side then opened the door for her then helped her in then closed the door behind her then made my way over towards my side then got in closing the door behind me.

"So, are you excited about the news?" I asked her as I started up the car then found something to listen to on the radio as I looked over at her.

"Honestly, I don't know how to feel papi I mean I am just finding out that I am pregnant and not only that but I'm three months going on four and I don't even feel like it nor have I gained any weight" she simply stated as she took in a deep breath then looked out the window.

"Well, mami you know I gotchu so you don't have nothing to worry about" I say to her as I backed out of the parking spot then pulled out of the lot then made my way towards Denny's.

"Yeah, I know papi I'm not worried about that considering you've already got a child or whatever" she says to me causing me to nod my head as I placed my free hand on her thigh as she placed her hand on mines then continued to look out of the window.

"So, if you know that I gotchu why aren't you more excited about this mami?" I say to her as she looked over at me then sighed.

"I don't know I guess because I'm scared this is my first child and I wasn't really thinking about having a child right now" she says with a shrug causing me to nod my head.

"So, what do you want to do then mami it's up to you to decide on what you wanna do?" I say to her as I looked over at her once I stopped at a red light.

"Well, I'm not getting rid of my child if that's what you're thinking alright papi" she says to me causing me to nod my head as I waited on the green light.

"Good, cause that shit was not going to fly very well with me and you know that shit mami" I say to her causing her to laugh a little as she shook her head.

"Yeah, I know papi but you're asking me all these questions about how I'm feeling how are you feeling right about now?" she asked me causing me to smirk as I pulled off at the green light.

"I'm actually excited if you must know this is going to be my second child and it's going to be with a girl that I care about so I have nothing to worry about" I say to her causing her to nod her head as I could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

"You're excited for real or are you just saying that to make me feel better?" she asked me causing me to laugh a little as I shook my head.

"Yes, mami I'm actually excited what type of shit is that?" I asked her causing her to shrug her shoulders as I made a left turn then drove a couple of blocks down until I got to Denny's then pulled into the lot then found the closest park I could find.

"I don't know hell it was just an question" She says to me with a shrug as she unbuckled her seatbelt then opened the door not even giving me the chance to open the door for her causing me to shake my head as I killed the engine then removed my seatbelt then made my way out of the car closing the door behind me then hitting the alarm as we made our way inside leaving me with nothing on my brain.

**

"Alright, mami so what do you want to get into now?" I asked her soon as we finished up eating as I looked down at her as she went into deep thought.

"How about we hit up the movies and check out a few of those scary movies that came out?" she asked me with a smile planted on her face.

"Alright, cool mami sounds like a plan" I say to her as I pulled her closer to me as we made our way over towards the car.

"So, since we're having a child together where does this leave us seriously where are we going from here?" she asked me as she looked up at me causing me to smile.

"Well, mami you know how I feel about you and I know how you feel about me I'm just waiting on you to let me know if you wanna be with a nikka or not?" I say to her looking down at her as we stopped in front of my car.

"I don't know it just depends on this nikka wants to be with me?" she says to me causing me to smirk as I pulled her closer to me then wrapped my arms around her then let my hands rest on the small of her back.

"Oh, yeah it's up to me huh mami?" I asked her causing her to smirk as I looked into her eyes followed by her looking into mines.

"Yes, of course it is papi" she says to me causing me to smirk yet once again.

"Alright, well beautiful will you be my girlfriend?" I say to her still looking into her eyes as I waited on her answer.

"Hm, let's see do I want to be with you nikka?" she says to me causing me to laugh as she was being goofy something I loved about her because she stayed making a nikka laugh and smile.

"I don't know mami, but I'm hoping that you will decide to be with a nikka" I say to her causing her to nod her head as she smiled.

"Well, to answer your question papi yes I would love to be with you" she says to me causing me to smile as I leaned in then planted a kiss on her lips as she kissed me back in return.

I swear meeting Mahogany when I did a year and a half ago was probably the best thing that could've happened to a nikka because she gave a nikka hope again that there was someone out there that would care for me just as much as Destiny did.

Now that she's carrying my baby I knew it was time for a nikka to leave the streets alone it was now time for me to go back to school to continue my education was going to be one hell of a priority to me because I want to be a good example to my unborn child.

I wanna be there for my child and teach them everything that it is that they need to know and teach them about how to survive in these cold ass streets of this world that we lived in. Anyways, after we finished kissing I looked into her eyes then smiled as I picked her up causing her to laugh as I walked over towards her side then opened the door for her then helped her in then closed the door behind her then made my way over towards my side then got in then closed the door behind me.

Once I was in I put on my seatbelt then crunk my car up then found something to listen to on the radio then backed out then pulled out of the parking lot then sped off down the street towards the movies to spend time with my lady without a care in the world as I had a smile planted on my face truly thankful that Mahogany was mines and wondered where this relationship would lead to.