Trayvonte Porter

Later that Night

We pulled up to Red Lobster as I parked my car then took in a deep breath as I killed the ignition then looked over at her as I tapped her lightly on the thigh causing her to look over at me as she smiled lightly at me as I said,

"Well, what you think mami?" I asked her as she looked at where we were.

"Wow, you brought me to Red Lobster I've never ate here before truthfully" she says with a smile planted on her face.

"Yeah, this is where I wanted to bring you because I know you haven't been exposed to a lot of things and I figured why not do something nice for you ya know" I say as I grabbed my keys then opened the door to my car as I got out then closed the door behind me as I made my way over towards her side then opened the door for her.

"Well, I'm truly honored that you wanted to do something nice for me I really appreciate it more than you'll ever know papi" she says to me as I closed the door behind her once she was out the car I hit the alarm then interlocked my arm with hers as we made our way inside.

Once we were inside we were greeted by the hostess as she grabbed some menus then took us towards an available table in the back. I looked over to see baby girl admiring the place causing me to smile as seconds later we took our seats then began to look over our menus as it was completely silent between us.

Once I had fully looked over the menu I put it down as I sat back in my chair then looked at her as I smiled lightly as she was trying to figure out what she wanted to eat as if she could sense I was looking at her she looked up from her menu then looked at me as she said,

"Oh my gosh what in the world papi? How long have you been looking at me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow causing me to smirk.

"Not that long mami" I say shaking my head a little as I kept looking at her briefly then smirked.

"You already know what you're going to order?" She asked me with her eyebrow raised again.

"Yeah, I do this is one of my favorite spots to eat at" I say with a nod.

"Well, shoot tell me what's the best thing item they have on the menu then" she says to me causing me to smile as I picked my menu up then told her what were some of the best dishes on the menu.

She smiled at me as she nodded her head then said,

"Thanks, papi I know what I want now" she says putting her menu down causing me to smirk as I gestured for the waitress to come over to the table.

She was all smiles as we both smiled at her as she told us her name then asked us were we ready to order we both nodded our head as she got her notepad ready then took down our orders along with our drinks then made her way towards the back as me and Mahogany began to make small talk here and there shared a few laughs having a good time as our drinks came over towards the table we both smiled then went back to conversing as we waited on our food to come over as I had hella shit floating through my head.

**

Once we finished up eating I decided to take her to the park and chill with her for a little bit so I helped her into the car then closed the door behind her as I walked over towards my side of the car then closed the door behind me then crunk my car up then told her to find something to listen to. Once she did I made my way out the parking lot then made my way into the road as me and her began to make a little small talk as I made my way towards our next destination.

After a good thirty minutes I pulled up to the park as I parked my car then killed the ignition as I looked over at her as she smiled briefly then said,