Mahogany Baxter

Three Months Later

I was at the mall chilling listening to music and writing some poetry just trying to get my mind right because that little theory about my mother was right and when she saw that none of my clothes were left behind she went wild on my ass and damn near beat the hell out of me and Trayvonte was livid he wanted to kill my mother but I wouldn't allow him to and me and him got into an altercation as well and I haven't seen nor heard from him since and I kinda felt bad because he was the only one that was there for me when my mother wasn't around for me.

I sighed as I wiped the few tears away that escaped my eyes as I tried to get my mind focused and forget about all my drama because I had to end up moving all my stuff from his place back home because I literally had nowhere else to put it but best believe I stayed with my guard up around my mother when she was around because she could not be trusted.

I sighed as I no longer had the desire to even write anymore as I closed my book then sat back in my seat as I tried to get my mind focused once again while in the midst of doing that I felt someone tap me on the shoulder causing me to look up to see Trayvonte standing there I looked at him with an raised eyebrow as he sighed then pulled me up from my seat then pulled me into a hug causing me to hug him back as we just simply hugged each other not saying a word to each other.

After a while of hugging he pulled away then looked into my eyes as he said,

"I just wanted to take this time to apologize to you about what happened about two months ago I didn't mean for us to get into it or nothing can you forgive me?" He says as I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for going there with you it wasn't my intentions but you have to understand where I'm coming from with my mother yes she may be a deadbeat and isn't there for me and does me wrong but doing even for even isn't the way to go she'll get hers in due time until then it is what it is you know" I say to him causing him to nod his head.

"Yeah, I feel yah but what have you been up to have you been staying out of trouble?" He asks me as we both took a seat back down at the table.

"Yeah, I've been good I almost got into another fight at school but my teacher stopped it before it happened" I say shaking my head.

"Damn, what was this fight going to be about?" He asks me with an raised eyebrow.

"Some bitch whom wanted to fight me over a nikka that spoke to me at school during class come to find out he was her boyfriend and she got offended but it really wasn't that serious cause all I was doing was helping him with his math problem cause he didn't understand it he asked I helped that's all she took it as I was trying to take her man and brought my mother into it saying since my mother is a hoe then I'm a hoe as well bullshit" I say shaking my head causing him to sigh as he shook his head as well.

"These hoes nowadays​ are a mess but you don't let these bitches get to you if they fuck with you and want beef then you beat they ass other than that let these hoes talk and don't pay their asses no attention alright" he says to me looking into my eyes causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, I know Tray I don't be entertaining these hoes but if they put their hands on me best believe I'mma handle their asses and that's just real shit." I blatantly state causing him to smirk as he shook his head.

"You're a mess but it's cute have you ate anything's today mami?" He asked me getting up from the table.

"Naw, I haven't why what's good?" I asked him as he pulled me up from the table.

"I'mma take you to get your stuff so you can come back to my house and then we can go wherever you wanna go to eat alright?" He says grabbing my hand.

"Alright bet that" I say grabbing my notebook and my pen.

We made our way out of the mall then over towards his car I didn't have a car so I took the bus to get here he opened the door for me then helped me in then closed the door behind me as he made his way over towards his side of the car got in closed the door crunk it up then found something to listen to on the radio as he pulled off as we made small talk here and there until we made it to my place leaving me in my thoughts.

**

"Mahogany stop playing mami" Trayvonte said in between laughs causing me to laugh a little as well as I kept tickling him.

"Nope, what's the magic word and I'll stop" I say still tickling him.

"Mami, quit muthafuckin playing that's the magic word" he says trying to get me off of him but it was no use cause I wasn't going nowhere.

"Nope, wrong that's not the magic word at all" I say shaking my head as I continued to tickle him.

I continued to tickle him as moments later he somehow was capable of flipping me over as he then began to tickle me causing me to laugh as I tried to break free.

"Oh my gosh Tray stop please" I say in between laughs as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Nope, not going to happen payback is a bitch ain't it" he says with a smirk planted on his face.

"Oh my gosh Tray stop" I say trying to break free yet once again.

"Nope" he simply said with that same smirk evident on his face.

He continued to tickle me until I finally broke free from his grip then flipped his ass over as I smacked him on his chest causing him to laugh harder as I shook my head then squinted my eyes at him as I got up then said,

"You're such a jerk you know that?" I say shaking my head as he got in behind me then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't be like that mami I was just playing" he says as I could feel his breath on the small of my neck.

He turned me around then looked into my eyes for a second as I could feel my heart skip a beat I looked back into his eyes as he licked his lips then rest his hands on the small of my back I couldn't help but wonder what was about to happen as seconds later he stepped back then said,

"I wanna take you out somewhere nice tonight is that cool?" He asked still looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, that's cool" I say nodding my head causing him to smirk.

"Alright, issa date" he says causing me to laugh as I pulled him back closer to me.

I continued to stare in his eyes as he picked me up causing me to laugh as he carried me over towards the bed then body slammed me down on the bed causing me to laugh as I looked at him then said,

"You son of a bitch" causing him to laugh as he said,

"Issa fail mami" I pushed him on his back causing him to laugh as we began play fighting and having a good ass time as I wondered where he was going to take me.