Mahogany Baxter

Two Weeks Later

I woke up the next day with the sudden urge to throw the fuck up causing me to jump out of bed as I ran into the bathroom then closed the door behind me then began to puke my insides out. I had no idea as to why the fuck I was feeling so sick, but I was honestly getting sick and tired of throwing the fuck up.

After I finished throwing up I stood to my feet then flushed the toilet then made my way over towards the sink washed my hands then brushed my teeth then rinsed my mouth out then looked at myself in the mirror then sighed as I grabbed my towel then washed my face.

Once I was done with that I heard Tray knocking on the door causing me to sigh as I opened the door causing him to look at me as he said,

"That's it you're going to the doctor today and ain't a damn thing you can do about it cause I'm taking you" he said to me causing me to sigh as I shook my head.

"Naw, I'm good papi I don't need to go to the doctor" I say to him shaking my head as I made my way over towards the drawer then grabbed me a pair of matching boy shorts and bra in my favorite color pink then made my way back towards the bathroom.

"Nope, not happening mami you're going to the doctor today alright" he said to me causing me to sigh as I threw my hands up then made my way into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I honestly didn't think I needed to go to the doctor, but I knew I wasn't going to head the end of it with Tray so I just said fuck it literally in my head then got my mind prepared to go to this doctor as I was slowly beginning to wonder what it could possibly be that had me so sick and tired all the time.

I sat my things down on the counter then walked over towards the shower then turned it on as I adjusted it to the temperature I wanted then grabbed my shampoo and conditioner out of the cabinet then sat it up on the rack in the shower then removed my night clothes then threw them into the hamper as I grabbed my sponge then grabbed my Vanilla & Brown Sugar bath wash to it then ran some water over it as I began to wash my body down and just let the water hit my body and relax my muscles.

Once I was washed all the way down I stood under the water then just let it flow down my body as I grabbed my shampoo then began to wash my hair then conditioned it as seconds later I felt someone wrap their arms around me causing me to turn around to see Tray standing there causing me to smile a little.

"Good morning beautiful" he said to me causing me to smile as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning handsome" I say to him causing him to smile as he pecked my lips.

"Sorry, for being so bossy to you this morning, but I'm tired of seeing you sick and I feel as though it's time to figure out what exactly is going on with you alright mami so can you forgive me?" he asked me causing me to smile as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I can forgive you papi no hard feelings" I say to him as he nodded his head then pecked my lips again.

"I swear I feel as though you enjoy kissing me on the lips or something" I say to him causing him to smirk as he shook his head.

"I just like being around you period you're different and I just enjoy your company it's that simple" he says to me causing me to smile as I nodded my head.

"Aww, that's so sweet papi I'm glad you enjoy being around me cause I enjoy being around you as well papi" I say to him causing him to nod his head as he smiled as well causing me to shake my head.

I broke the hug then stood back under the water then let it run through my hair as I finished up washing my hair then stepped back for Tray to stand under the water to handle his business as we made small talk here and there until we both were done in the shower.

Tray turned the water off as I stepped out then grabbed my towel as I dried off then lotion my body down as he stepped out then grabbed his towel then dried off as well. After I was done applying the lotion to my skin I grabbed my boy shorts then slipped them on followed by my bra then made my way out of the bathroom as I felt Tray smack me on the ass causing me to shake my head as I walked over towards the closet to find me something to put on my body.

I searched around then decided to grab my light blue denim distressed washed jeans slipped those on along with my tan v neck Criss Cross shirt then put that on as well then grabbed my tan and white high top Chucks then walked over towards the dresser then grabbed me a pair of socks then sat down on the edge of the bed as I slipped on my socks then put on my shoes then tied them up as Tray came out of the bathroom then grabbed him a pair of boxers put them on along with his wife beater.

I stood to my feet then walked back over towards the dresser then grabbed my Tan Chanel clutch then put what I needed inside then grabbed my phone off of the charger on the nightstand then text my bestie Jordyn to let her know that I wasn't going to be at school today and waited on her to reply to see what her answer was going to be.

I sat down on the edge of the bed as I laid back then looked up at the ceiling then sighed deeply as I waited on Tray to finish up with getting dressed as my mind began to float on what in the world could possibly be wrong with me. While I was in the midst of thinking, I felt Tray lay on top of me causing me to look at him as he smirked then pecked me lightly on the lips,

"Whatchu thinking about mami?" he asked me causing me to smile as I shook my head.

"I'm just wondering what is wrong with me that's all I just hope it's nothing major" I say to him causing him to nod his head.

"Yeah, I hope so too mami, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing major" He says to me as he got up then made his way over towards the closet then grabbed his shoes then grabbed him a pair of socks out of the drawer then sat down on the edge of the bed as he put on his socks and shoes.

Once he was done he grabbed whatever else he needed then pulled me up from the bed as he grabbed my hand then pulled me down the stairs as we made our way out of the front door as I locked the door behind us then made my way over towards Tray's car as I waited on him to unlock the door.

Once he walked over towards the car he hit the alarm as we both got inside the car as I closed the door behind me as I put on my seatbelt followed by Tray doing the same as he crunk the car up then told me to find something on the radio.

I did that then he backed out of the driveway then sped off down the street towards the freeway as I looked out of the window then said a silent prayer to myself as I hoped and prayed that nothing major was wrong with me as I just let my mind flow freely with nothing but positive thoughts.