Mahogany Baxter

I walked back into the room after taking my shower as I walked over to the closet to find what I was going to wear to my doctor's appointment today.

Two months have gone by and I was now six months pregnant and today was the day I found out what we were going to have and I was excited yet anxious to find out.

I looked through the closet to see what I wanted to wear as I decided to wear my black tee shirt style dress then slipped it on as I grabbed my black Chuck's then walked over towards the drawer then grabbed me a pair of socks then sat down on the edge of the bed then put on my socks then slipped on my shoes.

I stood to my feet then walked over towards the drawer as I grabbed my jewelry box then grabbed my gold hoop earrings put those on along with my long gold thin hoop chain then put on my bracelets then put my jewelry box back into the drawer.

I stood in front of my full body mirror then looked over what I had on my body then smiled although I was six months pregnant I didn't really gain that much wait while I was pregnant and I was honestly happy about that.

I rubbed my stomach as I could feel my baby kicking causing a smile to form on my face as seconds later I saw Tray stand in behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled at him as he kissed me on the cheek then rubbed my stomach as well as he could feel our baby kicking.

"My baby knows my touch" he says with a smile as he kissed my cheek again.

"Yeah, just like she knows your voice I could be feeling sick as hell, but soon as you come around I don't feel sick anymore." I say to him with a smile.

"I can't wait to find out what we are having" he says with a smile as he turned me around to face him.

"Me either what do you want to have though babe?" I asked him as I pecked his lips.

"I don't care baby all I want is a healthy baby and for my woman to be good when she has her that's all I care about" he says to me as he pecked me back on the lips.

"Aww, isn't that so sweet" I say to him as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back then broke the kiss as I walked over towards the drawer then grabbed my scrunchie then pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail then walked back over towards the closet then grabbed my clutch put what I needed inside then grabbed my purse then put my clutch inside.

I walked out of the closet then grabbed my phone off the charger then text Jordyn to let her know that I was going to the doctor to see how my baby was doing and to see what I was having.

She text me back and told me to let her know what I was having and I told her I would tell her once my appointment was over then slipped my phone into my purse.

I looked at Tray as he put on his red Polo shirt then walked over towards the closet grabbed then grabbed his red and black Chuck's then grabbed him a pair of socks then put both on then grabbed his keys.

"You ready to go?" He asked me with a smile planted on his face.

"Yeah, I'm ready babe" I say to him with a smile on my face as well.

"Alright, my beautiful Queen" he says to me as he pecked my lips then picked me up causing me to giggle.

Tray was such a gentleman and was so sweet to me since day one which was why I fell for him because I never had that kind of attention before.

I had the slightest clue as to where our relationship would even go for a while, but look at us now.

We're two and a half months into our relationship after knowing each other for a year and a half and now we're expecting our first child together.

Although, I didn't have a baby in the plans now I couldn't take my child back now because they were already here and wasn't no turning back.

I was scared as hell yes I'm not going to lie, but I've always told myself that whenever I had a baby I was going to he a better mother than what my mother was to me.

When my daughter told me anything that happens to her I was going to listen to her and get to the bottom of it and see what happened I'm not going to tell her straight to her face it's her fault and that she enjoyed it.

No, I'm not going to be another version of my mother I dared to be different and be better than what she ever was.

And if I have a son trust and believe if he ever tells me anything I'm going to go to war for my baby and that's just real nikka and I mean that shit.

Anyways, Tray helped me get in his car then closed the door behind me then walked over towards his side of the car then got in as he closed the door behind him then crunk the car up then looked over at me then smiled.

"You ready baby? Are you nervous or anything?" He asked me as he backed out of the driveway.

"A little, but I'm fine I'm just ready to find out what we are going to have and to make sure our baby is healthy" I say to him with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready to find out too" he says with a smile as he pulled off down the street towards the clinic leaving me deeply in my thoughts.