Trayvonte Porter

I was at home chilling with Destiny and my son as me and Destiny were playing on the game as I was kicking her ass on Need for Speed I passed the finish line for the second time causing her to roll her eyes as she said,

"Oh whatever nikka it's whatever put the 2K in I gotchu on that one" she says shaking her head as she threw her controller down on the bed causing me to laugh.

"Naw, let's play one more and then we can play 2K" I say to her trying to talk her out of it.

"Hell, naw I'm cool off that shit nikka I don't even wanna play your ass no more and when is my friend coming home so I can see all the cute shit she bought?" She says to me causing me to laugh.

"I don't know she been texting me and I know she's stopping by Zaxby's I told her to grab you and Jr. Something too" I say to her licking my lips as she nodded her head.

"Good, cause I'm getting sick of you and all your damn cheating nikka" she says to me mushing me lightly causing me to laugh as I pushed her back on the bed then began to tickle her.

"Oh my gosh Tray bear stop it" she says trying to break free only for me to smirk as I shook my head.

"Nope, not today say your sorry for saying that I cheated" I say to her still tickling her.

"Nope, not going to happen cause that ass was cheating now stop it you know Jr. Is sleep in the room not that far from here" she says to me causing me to shake my head as I continued to tickle her.

"Yeah, I know mami but I gotchu we're not going to wake him up" I say with a smirk.

"If you keep tickling me then yeah we will wake him up nikka" she says lightly pushing me off her as she got on top of me then started tickling me.

"Oh, fuck no you don't lil mama" I say trying to push her off me but she pressed her weight down on me to where I couldn't flip her lil ass the fuck off me as she began to giggle as she continued to tickle me.

"Say you're sorry and maybe I'll get off you" she says to me as she continued to tickle me.

"Nope, not going to happen" she says to me as I continued to laugh until I finally flipped her lil ass the fuck over causing her to giggle as she shook her head.

"That's not fair Trayvonte your bigger than me that's the only way you were able to push me off you" she says with a giggle as she popped me lightly on my arm causing me to smirk.

I continued to lay on top of her as I looked into her eyes then licked my lips as I said,

"You know you keep getting more and more beautiful each and every time I see you?" I say to her as I continued to look into her eyes.

"Aww, thank you Tray" she says lightly blushing causing me to smirk as she shook her head.

"I wonder when she's coming back I'm starving like hell I wish you would feed me sometimes when I come over here" she says with a smirk causing me to shake my head as I continued to stare at her.

I slowly leaned in as I planted a small kiss on her lips as I slowly began to deepen it as she tried to fight it but I wouldn't allow her to as I continued to kiss her lips as she slowly began to kiss me back as she let out light moans in my mouth causing me to groan as I deepened the kiss.

We continued to kiss as my hands slowly began to roam up under her shirt as she let out yet another light moan in my mouth as I began to massage her breasts

We continued to kiss until I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket followed by the ringtone I set for baby girl causing me to break the kiss with Destiny as I pecked her lips lightly as I got up from on top of her as I sat down on the edge of the bed as Destiny slowly sat up then straightened out her clothes.

"What's good baby girl?" I asked soon as I answered the phone.

"I'm at Zaxby's what all do ya'll want?" She asked me on the other end.

I rubbed my chin as I looked back at Destiny then asked her what she wanted and she told me and I told her what to get lil man and me as well.

"Alright, I'mma order the food and then imma be back home plus I got some shit to tell you and Destiny" she says causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, bet mami let me know when you are on your way home alright" I say to her as she told me okay and then we hung up the phone.

I threw my phone down on the bed then licked my lips as I made my way back over towards Destiny as she tried to resist my ass but it didn't work as I laid her lil ass back on the bed then planted another kiss on her lips as she lightly moaned in my mouth I missed the hell out of Destiny and I missed moments like this when me and her just simply bonded and had a good ass time together, but I knew I shouldn't be playing with her emotions like that plus I knew I was trying to kick it with Mahogany too and I didn't want to fuck up any type of friendship they had together.

I continued to kiss Destiny as I slowly let my hands roam back up her shirt as I began to play with her breasts once again as she let out a light moan yet once again my mouth causing me to groan I knew I needed to stop this shit before I made my own damn self horny as hell cause Destiny had that good and she stayed wet and I wasn't about to torture myself like that.

Anyways, we finished kissing as Destiny looked into my eyes causing me to smirk as I sat up then pulled her up from the bed then sat down on the edge sitting her next to me as she pushed me lightly then shook her head as she told me I played too much. I smirked then passed her the controller then we went back to playing the game momentarily until Mahogany came home and unloaded her things gave us our food then went to go take her shower as she let us know the news she had to tell us and I wasn't quite sure what the fuck Tabria had up her sleeves but I made it a point to personally find out myself and that's just real nikka.