chapter five

Riiiiiiing, riiiiing

I woke up as the alarm went off..
I Got out of bed, brushed my teeth and took a shower, and got dressed..
I wore a jet black pencil skirt..and white full sleeved shirt.. Tied my hair up in a messy pony tail and put on a little make up..
I glanced at the mirror one last time.. Before getting out of my room.
We took our cars and left for our shooting spot..
As I looked out of the glass window,
I realized how beautiful the scenery was..
I was too tired to actually see anything yesterday..
But now I took it all in..
It's one of the most beautiful places I've encountered throughout the 19 summers that I've seen.
Soon enough, we reached our destination.
We got out of our cars, and made our way to the set.
The set's been set up pretty early.
Soon I was dressed up in a pretty navy sundress ,with turtle neck and cold shoulder. it reached a little above my knees.

After doing my makeup and hair, I was told to wait for a while, as there was still some time before shooting

meanwhile, I was scanning through the script,partly to make sure I had everything memorized and partly to kill time.. It was really a very interesting plot, that's why I agreed to it in the first place, though that was definitely not the only reason..
As I started losing my mind over the other REASON why I'm here,
I heard a soft voice breaking my reverie and bringing me back to the reality.
'excuse me , miss Anna?'
I knew that voice all too well, but I couldn't really trust my ears..
I knew it was just a matter of time now, but it just felt too good to be true..

slowly, very slowly, i turned around..