chapter seven

The level of my disappointment was immeasurable.. I mean.. Who the hell gets so lucky to have their dream man standing in front of them and still not utter a word and act all bonkers ...Well
No one.. Yes that's right...

NO FREAKING ONE... of course if that person is as buffoon like as me, then that's a different case.. No.. Well HELL NO ,not even then... She'd still have more sense than ME.. URGHHHH..
And as I was reaching the point inside my head where
I stopped making any sense at all

..I heard soft foot steps approach me... And a light tap on my shoulder.
I whirled around only to come face to face with an flustered looking Jungkook... A small frown making it's way in between his eyebrows and tugging down at the corners of his pink plum lips..

OMFG... WHAT DO I DO NOW???!!!!..
.. But I knew I couldn't mess up this time..
I had to behave... Like a human..
So I somehow managed to calm my racing (suddenly on their own accord) nerves down and smiling politely I asked ..

'yes?.. How can I help you? '
If I'm not entirely mistaken.. He seemed relieved.. Just a tiny bit..
Maybe he was surprised that I could actually speak?.. Well.. Who knows?
'um.. I wanted to practice the script with you.. If that's alright? '..
He said... Somewhat timidly..
And trust me he still looked killer.. Damn my head's gone crazy..

'Yeah

'Yeah.. That's okay with me' I smiled..
At least I'm making some sense.. Not so crazy-brained after all.
'so.. Let's get started then.. 'he said..
And with that we jumped into the task at hand ..

It all felt very formal.. He barely smiled...I didn't either
..I was nervous.. Straight face, stiff bones and all..
And the worst part?... We couldn't get the lines right....

He remembered everything properly but I couldn't ,and well.. There was ZERO emotions behind our voices. Even if it's just for practicing..I don't like doing it wrong.. I want to make it perfect..I always try to at least... And the way Jungkook keeps fidgeting with his script and the way he just doesn't smile at all.. I could tell he's feeling as out of place as me to be honest...

I knew it won't do.. I had to do something.. And the only way we could make it work was.. To know each other better... As at least try to have a proper conversation.. Of course without me chickening out..

So, praying to all the deities of conversation to bless me with their supernatural powers.. I directly went for the kill.(. Or better say, To get killed..by his fans.. If he gets offended)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO GUYS...
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING REALLY WELL.
NOW.. I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS STORY A BIT INTERESTING..
I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUCCEEDING OR FAILING MISERABLY..
SO AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER I WOULD REALLY LOVE SOME ADVICE..
BUT AS I CAN SEE NOT MUCH ARE READING THIS STORY..
BUT I'LL STILL KEEP TRYING..
I WON'T LET MY HOPES DOWN.

AND I'LL FINISH THE STORY REGARDLESS..
SO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS READ IT..
IT'S MY FIRST WORK SO I KNOW IT'S NO SO GOOD.. BUT I'M TRYING..

ONCE AGAIN.. JUST TO REMIND YOU GUYS

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH ❤