chapter eight

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:

"I can't get the lines right..

I don't know what's wrong with me.."

These words kept repeating in my head..I was so engrossed in memorizing my lines and feeling awkward , that I barely missed the soft 'excuse me'..

I looked up from my script..and...yes..she was talking to me..I thought I was mistaken before..

As I look at her , she slowly lifts her head up and meet my gaze...and suddenly I can't tear my eyes away from her... the shape of her body, her blackish brown curls, her sun kissed skin, and the way it glows..it's almost ethereal..

Her dark brown eyes, looks so amazingly mysterious and deep

Her dark brown eyes, looks so amazingly mysterious and deep..as if you could dive right in and see her soul..her thick lashes.. they way they flutter ...the way her pupils DILATE while looking at me.. WHAT?!..no no...that's not possible right?..your pupils dilate when you look at someone you like, doesn't it?..so how's that possible?.. she can't like me...right? And the way she smiles...like she is doing now..

like she is doing now

"you know I'm an A.R.M.Y.." she said suddenly..WAIT did she just say A.R.M.Y?!!

"you are A.R.M.Y?!!..as in B.T.S A.R.M.Y??"

"YES YES!!..and do you know who my bias is???" she said, with a broad grin. She sure looked cute, and before I knew..I was smiling as well..

"no....enlighten me?" I asked, smiling.

"um...it's.." she looked down...and ..oh my,..Is she blushing??!!!.."YOU".

I won't be exaggerating if I say I was a bit shocked...I mean...She's serious right?? ..I really didn't know we were popular in India as well..and that I AM her bias, I was really shocked, but I can't deny the little part inside me that somehow felt happy as well.

"so tell me OPPA.." she said winking...( I hope she knows I don't like being called oppa... ) "will you give me an autograph??? pleaseeeee?..." oh my god..she looks so cute with her little hands folded in front of her...

"only on one condition.." I said...being playful...

"what is it?" ..she asked..curiosity clear in her big doe eyes

" Don't call me OPPA anymore.." and we both broke out laughing...

And in that moment, it felt like I've known her for so long

And in that moment, it felt like I've known her for so long...regardless of our nationality, culture, colour, language..I could still relate to her..and I hope she does too..

I don't feel awkward anymore..and the fact that she's an A.R.M.Y helps me so much more and hopefully..We can work properly now..

And I don't know why but I am definitely intrigued about her..

There's something about her that draws me in ,that I don't know yet...But I hope to find it out soon...

This sure is gonna be one INTERESTING movie...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY..

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLEASE SUGGEST ME WAYS IN WHICH I CAN IMPROVE MY WORK..

AND I AM SORRY FOR UPLOADING SO LATE..

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY AND ENJOYING THE WEEK..

P.S- BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE GUYS..

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..