4 ⚡Risks to take❄

There in the table were sat Iris next to Eddie facing towards Wally and Jesse, they were all laughing and smiling , Eddie wrapped hes arm around Iris and glanced at them "I cant believe you actually did that Iris, that's crazy I thought I knew you" Iris looked at him pouting and elbowed near hes ribs "Hey, I was in high school I didint knew better ok" They all laughed and suddently Eddie started getting more curious as to Iris family "So, Wally what do you do?" He looked at Jesse Iris and then glanced back at him "Well right now im starting to study on the Central City University ". 

Even though Wally was very convincing Eddie didint fully believe him , he had that reporters intuition that something else was missing that he was keeping something. Suddently hes phone ringed and he rose from the chair excusing himself "So what do you think?" Iris said concerning Eddie though that wasnt the reason of the meeting "He seems great Iris, just he asks too much questions then again thats what he does for living" She smiled at them both as Jesse looked at her watch that had an alert "Cisco says theres a car chase Im gonna go handle it be back in a few" She kissed Wally and getting into the restroom soon she speed her way out and into the city.

Alone Iris finally looked at Wally "Speaking of heroes , hows that going ...Ive seen Kidfash has been really making hes own name " Wally smiled proudly as he leanned back on the seat "Yeah well,I love been out there and I have to admit having Jesse out there with me makes it even better" Iris leanned closer to him and smiled "Have you see the new meta? the one that handled the bomb ? the one with cold powers?" Wally looked at her and nodded "Not really , I havent...I heard there was a bomb Barry was there to handle it but I didnt knew he had help" Iris looked at him as her eyes were searching for any signs of lies but couldnt found any. Truth was Wally and Jesse hadnt been told much about Caitlin and her powers, at least till that moment. 

Having received the evidence straight from the CCPD captain Caitlin took the samples home and left them on an envelopment on the kitchen she entered her apartment and walked towards the mirror removing some of her jewels , she soon sat on the bed and smiled to herself as she thought of Barry, she felt like she was in high school even though they had spent a day apart she missed him, after all she had been waking and going to sleep with him for many nights, she sigh softly running her hand slowly through the sheets ,in that second she felt how two arms wrapped around her from behind and two soft lips placed a kiss on her neck "Doctor Doctor, give me the news . Ive got a bad case of loving you" She moved her head to the side and smiled brightly seen him "Barry!" she turned and hugged him as she pulled slightly away she pressed her lips softly onto hes to which he replied their soft tender kiss went on for a few minutes before they had the need to pull back for some air .

Joe was sitted on the bed of the hotel Barry and him were staying at , he had requested a file on anything concernining Carla Tannhauser and of course anything suspicious concerning her company ,he was going through the file and the more he read the more hes cop instints told him something was off she was defenitly hidding something ,Barry looked at Caitlin and as soon as she asked why he had come back earlier hes smile fainted slowly "Is something wrong?" She asked looking at him he took her hand and sat on the bed , she did the same facing him "Cait I know this may sound odd but how much do you know of your mothers companys activities?" 

She looked at Barry and the surprise was evident in her eyes "The less the better actually....That is all she cared about after my dad died ...." she sigh releasing Barrys hand as she did so and sigh the air that came out of her lips was cold as if it had triggered in a way her powers , she placed her hand on the bed and a part of the matress began freezing "Cait?" Barry asked raising frm the bed as her eyes traced back to her own hand she rose as well a bit scared"Sorry I forgot...my powers are tied to my emotions as well"

She nodded her head and breathed in to calm herself then her mind noticed this was a particular subject to be brought up out of the blur "Why you ask?" Barry akwardly ran hes head through hes head and looked to the floor as he spoke "Its this case im working on" Caitlin soon interrupted "You mean the case of the death man found with appearent bullet holes through hes chest" Barrys head nodded in agreement "Yes how do you know about it?" She crossed her arms and leanned against one of the bedrooms furniture "Captain Sing called me, he appearantly noticed that I've helped you with some Cases and asked for my assitance on that particular case"

 Barry soon approach her "Cait , you cant do that ...Is too dangerous...What if you lose control and he sees it?" She smiled as the touch of Barrys hand caressed her cheek and she could see the worry in hes eyes "Im gonna be Ok, you shouldnt worry about me Bar" He then grabbed her face this time with both of hes hands looking deeply into her eyes "I cant keep you safe if you dont let me" She leanned closer and placed a soft kiss on hes lips which to he responded , there foreheads against each other after that soft kiss .

⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄To be continued⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄

⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄June06th⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄⚡❄