Epilogue 1: ⚡Wild Night❄

Cisco walked behind Caitlin with a pleading "Please..come on.." tone she smiled nodding as they both entered the lab "Cisco you do understand what your asking right?" He nodded and finally walked in front of her facing her "Come on Caitlin, it wont be the same if you don't help me" She placed her hands on the hips and looked at him "You are seriously asking me to make a special alcohol so my fiance will get drunk at hes bachelor party?" 

She arched her eyebrow with a slight hidden smile "Its Barry were talking about all duty no fun , he deserves a fun night of losing up and you know I wont let him do anything stupid" She nodded and laughed "Alright guess I could try making something up but if anything happens to Barry , You my friend will be in trouble" She raised her hand which was exhaling some cold icing air, he smiled with a hidden fear "Don't get Frosty on me, he will be fine"

A slight knock on the wall made them turn as Caitlin smiled widely and hurried to hug Felicity "You made it" Caitlin said with a happy tone as Felicity hugged her tightly "Are you kidding I wouldn't miss it for the world you know how much I love you...and Barry...differently of course your like my best friend and hes like a great friend who I kissed once ..anyway" She pulled back slightly to look at her "I have everything planned for tonight just some girls having a fun night in the town , blowing off steam" by that time Cisco had already walked out .

 A breach soon opened and Gypsy walked out "am I late?" Caitlin smiled and nodded "You are more than in time, we still have a few hours..Oh..this is Felicity Smoak , Felicity this is Gypsy Cisco's other Earth girlfriend" Felicity nodded with a smile"This is so cool, you been from another earth and that outfit wow you kind of remind me of cat woman...wait do they have cat woman on your earth?" Felicity rambled making Gypsy looked slightly confused as Caitlin giggled. 

Barry was just  writing down the last details of a case he had finished examining when Joe walked in "Bar, What are you still doing here? Cisco told me you boys were having your bachelor party in " he looked at hes watch "about an hour or so" Barry smiled at him closing up the file "Dont worry Joe I will get there besides were doing it here in Central City , Why don't you join us?" Barry asked as he got up from the desk and walk towards him "Son, Go have fun with your boys besides I have a date with our beautiful Boss" 

He smiled and hes eyebrows rose "Cecile our Boss Cecile?" He watched as Joe chuckled with a slight nervous smile "You boys have fun , I'm too old for those things Bar" Barry felt hes phone vibrate and as he looked down hes phone he saw Oliver's text saying he was at jitters , seemed he decided to skip the girls reunion , he replied to him and speed off to their apartment to change.

Cisco smiled widely as he walked to meet the guys , he had gotten Caitlin to make the special licour mix for Barry which of course he would use gradually during the night. Barry, Wally and Oliver waited for him "Time to have some fun gentleman follow me" Oliver and Barry followed slightly behind when Oliver spoke to Barry in a low tone "Are you sure Cisco was the right man to plan this " Barry shrugged truth was Cisco was his best friend and therefore hes best man. They soon arrived at a Club Cisco's cousin owned , from the moment they stepped in Oliver smiled he had misjudged Cisco "Good Job Cisco" Oliver said patting Cisco's shoulder truth he was not the same playboy he once had been but that didnt mean he couldnt ocassionally stare at beautiful woman , Wally smiled and since Jesse was currently visiting on Earth 2 he felt no guilt looking at other girls beside he was not going to do anything . 

"So whats the plan since Barry and I cant get drunk no matter what we drink" Cisco laughed at Wallys coment making them all turn to him till he realize the other people at the bar were staring at them "Well I have here a special drink for you two specially...for my man Barry here" Barry nodded giving a step back "Cisco Im not sure this is a good idea, Cait.." He raised hes hand as in telling Barry to stay quiet "Caitlin made it " Cisco said finally convincing Barry, they sat at a table and the drinks began to run, Oliver drank from a whisky glass while Cisco drank a couple of shots , Barry and Wally did special shots which got them both to start laughing. Wally then in he's dizzy moment stood up and asking a girl who was actually waitress to dance .