This is what no one knows

No one knows that I cry when no ones around. No no one knows my reasons. Sometimes I don't even know. No one knows I am broken in so many ways I usually never show it. There's things no one knows. There's things everyone wants to know. But I don't trust a lot of people to tell them everything about me. My family doesn't even know everything that happens in my life.

People tell me things they never realize will hurt me. They say things they never realize they will regret one day. Some one usually has to say "why did you say that." People have told me things I never want anyone to ever know about. People can be really mean and never realize it.

I am different I'm not mean on perpuse. It just happens. I'm secretive a lot of the time because I don't want to be hurt again. I don't know what to say so I will say nothing. I don't like attention.

I'm shy and people should know this if they care about me as much as they say they do. People need to know what is respectful and kind to say. They also need to learn that if they disrespect people they are going to be treated the same way and people need to learn when to shut up.

People are not things that you can perfect. Humans are things that have emotions, that's what makes them who and what they are. There are different kinds of people. Kind ones, evil ones, and the mean and good ones.

Most people hate me and my style but I don't really care anymore. After being made fun of all your life being called dumb things don't effect you anymore.

I have been made fun of and called so many things that I don't trust that much anymore.

I know I can be just like all of these people, but I know when to stop, I know when I go to far, not every one is like that. A lot of people do what they want and don't care how it affected everyone one around them.

I'm the kind of person how feels like she has nothing to live for. But I have basically nothing anymore. My dad is a drunk. My mom doesn't try to stop my dad from being abusive. My little sister is scarred for life. My older brother is going to snap soon. I'm growing apart from everyone.

I'm not how I was. I was fun. I loved being around people. I was loud and my self. But now I'm all to my self, I'm not as fun as I was, i don't really like being around people. I'm different.

My dad has always been this way but he had gotten worse.

I'm a tom-boy that is a girly girl at the same time. I don't know what I am anymore. Actually I could care these what I am because to be honest I don't really care.

I hate my self everyday because I'm not the same. I feel like I am not a human anymore. It's like i am in my own world with no one in it. Just people that think they know what's going on in my life.

I want to live my life with out stress and worries, I don't need to be rich or famous, I just want to be HAPPY.

Has anyone just been so sad that you can't hid it but no one notices still. It's miserable. It's kinda like being sent to hell and back. Just over and over again. Going back and forth to hell and home. Then you notice hell is better and you start hating life more.

That's how I am every day. Never knowing what's really anymore.