Betrayal

Chapter 3

(Elizabeth's pov)

When I finally stopped crying I went home. Jordan is here, in my front yard, it seemed like he forgot about this morning in first period. He's smiling like it was a normal day like the pain he caused me doesn't exist!

I just glared at him and walked past him. I know that when I glared at him that is was a sting cold stare, while inside I can feel my heart cracking just a but from just looking in his eyes.

He looked shocked that I gave him a look like that. I saw a flash of fear in his eyes. I smirked to myself my back facing him.

"Elizabeth, are you gonna look at me?" He spoke after the shock wore off.

Was he really thinking I would talk to him after what he did. Did he really think I can forgive him like its nothing or does he think it is nothing? Does he think that what he said to me isn't important at all?!

I hesitated to answer, then I don't answer. I don't want to cry again. I can't cry again, not when I'm not in my tree house or else I know I won't be able to stop crying. I don't want to talk to him after what he did. Actually I can't talk to him after he did that because I know I will just be in rage and say things I don't mean to say. So it's better to stay quiet. He seems like he doesn't remember anything from this morning. Does he? Or is he just playing dumb?

"Elizabeth, I'm talking to you. You answer someone when they ask you a question, you know."

"I have nothing to say to you, Jordan." I said he's name in a way I don't want to say again. I put so much hate, pain, hurt, sorrow, disgust, and venom in to my voice and eyes when I said his name. Jordan looks kind of scared for only a minute, then he shook his head and looked me in the eyes. He's eyes went from green to ocean blue. I love his eyes so much. He's eyes change two colors only, though. And I already know that. That's why I love his eyes. Off track I'm meant to be mad at him. Why can he do this to me even when I'm mad at hi-

"Elizabeth what's going on out here, hurry up in this house!" My mom ripped me out of my thoughts. Her voice bring me back into reality. But when I heard her voice I can tell that she's stressed and annoyed and angry.

"I'm coming." I yelled to her. I turned back to face Jordan, he looked nerves. Why am I still out here, why did I look into his hypnotizing eyes.

"Why are you mad at me?" He said in a soft voice. Eyes pleading with me to tell him what he did wrong.

"You should know." I snapped back. Looking away from him and refusing to look in his eyes. I turned my body around so I can face the door and put my hand on the door handle.

"Calm down, please, I don't remember what happened today." He said looking like he was trying to remember. He looked down as if in shame for not remembering.

"Does this ring a bell, everyone was playing ' who can make Elizabeth cry first' and you played with them, when your meant to be my best friend. Your not meant to try to hurt me after you find out how messes up my life really is." As I say this I can feel my anger rising and feel tear that want to flood over. I hear my voice shake while I talk but I try to keep it strong.

I looked back to Jordan and he look guilty, he's biting his lip, and not looking at me. I can see it though he is trying hard to hid the fact that he has a reason for why he played which I don't understand. "Ahhhh............... Elizabeth let me explain-"

"Save it, I don't want you sorry excuses. I don't need you to pity my life. It's already bad enough and I don't need you or anyone else making it worse." I turned my head, hand still on the handle and am about to open the door, when Jordan grabbed my wrist pulled me to the side of the house and brought his lips to mine.

I can't help it and move my lips with his. He's soft, warm lips on mine and I feel sparks go through out my body. I can feel his body as he pushes himself closer to me. Forgetting everything I was mad at him for and just forget everything around me. All I can focus on is how good it feels to have his lips on mine and to be surrounded by his warmth.

Jordan pulled away, he was breathing hard. I was too. His body still pressed up against mine. I have my hands on his chest just trying to breath normally again. Then he looks at me and still tries to regain control over his breathing. When he did he said "Elizabeth please let me explain why I did tha-"

"No, I said I wouldn't. Did you think kissing me was gonna get me to listen?" I cut him off and with the anger inside me I pushed as hard as I could on his chest and saw him stumble back a little. I walk back to the front of my house and went inside before Jordan could stop me.

I can't stop thinking about him and it was killing me. Why can't I stop thinking about the boy that hurt me, and then kissed me to try to listen to him, even though I don't really dislike that he did that I mean he stole my first kiss but he has nice soft lips and is so warm. If I wasn't mad at him then I would keep kissing him until I couldn't breath- WHAT AM I SAYING?!? I should be saying this.

Do I have feelings for that betraying bastard?

Comment and tell me what you think. Please I'm a new writer and I wanna know if I'm good or not. Be truthful.

Hoped you like it's

Comment