I wish i could tell him

Chapter 8

(Elizabeth's pov)

I wish I could tell him that I'm starting to fall in love with him. I wish I wasn't afraid to tell him. I really do love him more then anything. I love the way he knows how to comfort me or how he knows when I need someone. I love him so much. Everything about him, I love it.

"Elizabeth, hello?" Jordan brought me out of my thoughts and looked at me curiously.

"What? Umm......"

"What were you thinking about?" There's more curiosity in his voice then in his expression.

"Uhhhhhh......" I hesitantly say as I stay at him. What should I say, oh nothing just thinking how much I love you. Omg that would be so awkward. "Uhhh...... Nothing I was just thinking about school." Please tell me he believes me please please please.

"Oh okay." He says in a suspicious tone.

"Omg where am I?!?" My mom starts yelling from my room.

"Mom your in Elizabeth's room calm down!" Josh yelled to my mom.

"Mommy!" Samantha flies up the stairs so fast.

I'm left in the living room with Jordan and he's still behind me, this is so awkward.

"Hey, Elizabeth, can I talk to you really quick?" Jordan brakes the awkward silence and is rubbing the back of his neck, gesturing to the door.

"Um, Jordan, let's go talk in the back yard, please" not waiting for his reply I start walking to the back yard. Jordan starts walking behind me and snakes his hands around my waist. I turn around and look at him and I'm about to ask him what he's doing be his lips beat me to it. He's soft lips are on mine and he kissed me with a lot of passion. I didn't realize I was kissing him back at first.

Jordan breaks the kiss before it goes to far. We're both breathing heavy and Jordan leans in close to my eye and says "I love you" I'm shocked. I froze when those words came out of his mouth. Instead of replying I kiss him again but on his cheek. I go close to his ear and said

"I love you more" I say that in a hush tone and kiss his cheek again he froze. He pulls away and looks at my face to see if I'm lying. But when he looks at me at first there's love in his eyes, but when he sees the black eye and bruises there's pain, pity, and hurt. When I see this I look down and don't want him to see my face so I try and get out of his grip and go inside, but his hold on me is tightened.

"Jordan please let me go," I whisper in his ear. But my voice cracks and I know he knows that I'm gonna cry. This makes him loosen his grip and I get away. I start running away. I'm going to my tree house to get away from all of this for as long as I can.