Realising

Chapter 7

(Elizabeth's pov )

When I woke up I was on the floor in my room. Mom was still asleep, she was barely breathing. I lifted mom onto the bed.

My head started pounding, he beat me really bad.

I went to the bathroom, I saw my reflection and was shocked, really really shocked.

When I looked I'm the mirror I saw, I had a black eye,I had bruises all down my arms, and I had dry blood on my face. I was happy that my dad was gone.

I ran out my bedroom door and was looking for my brother and little sister. They should be back already if there not I have to go look for them.

When I had almost checked the whole house there was a knock on the door. I ran to the do thinking it was josh and Samantha, my brother and sister, but it was Jordan.

"Hey what happened here?" Jordan asked when he came in.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like your dad had got mad. Was he wast-" he stopped talking when he looked at me.

"Oh my god Elizabeth what happened to you?!? Your covered in bruise and dry blood." Jordan came closer to me and I stepped back. If he touched me it would hurt me.

"Ummm, can you just help me find josh and Samantha, please."

"Sure, why do they usually go when this happens?"

"I don't know I never go with them. They're usually back by now."

"Elizabeth, are you still in here?" That was Josh! Oh my god he's ok and he's home. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yea I'm over here. I was looking for you guys." I saw them walk in. Samantha ran in to my arms she was still shaking. "It's ok your ok. Calm down. Sssshhhhhh. Calm down." I always had to tell her that when ever this happened. She was always scared like crazy.

"Where's mom?" Josh asked. I pointed up stairs and he went flying up the stairs. "Is she in your room?" He asked when he was at the top of the stairs.

"Yea."

"Mom wake up. Please mom wake up." I could hear Josh telling my mom to wake up. I really hope she wakes up soon because if she doesn't then dads gonna go off on us. Again.

Jordan hugged me from behind trying to comfort me and Samantha. It actually felt nice having him there.

"What are you doing with your hands around my sister like that?!" Josh yelled when he was coming down the stairs. Oh no.

"Josh calm down he's just hugging me."

"Get your hands of my sister. Now!" Josh was glaring at Jordan. Jordan stepped back and was no longer touching me in any way. I was kinda sad.

"Dude chill I was just trying to comfort her." Jordan put his arms up in serenader. Josh just glared at him.

I wish I could tell him. I really wish.............