What happened?

Chapter 6

(Elizabeth's pov )

When I stepped in the door I was completely shocked at what happen.

The first thing I did was look for my bother and little sister. I saw the sneaking out the kitchen door. My brother looked up at me, my brother mouthed "get out of here." That kinda scared me cause I knew I had to leave as soon as I could.

Mom

My mom came to mind. I know she's in here I heard her when I was coming. I looked everywhere, slowly and quietly, hoping my dad would see me in the house. I looked all over, then I saw my mom on the floor in my room. She looked like she was beaten to death. I checked her pulse, she was ok, but she wasn't really breathing.

Fudge!!!!!!!!

I could hear my dad walking, more like stumbling, down the hall. He was getting closer and closer. When he walked in I was sitting next to my mom trying to get her to breath normally again.

My dad almost broke the door and grabbed me by the hair. I yelped and tried to get him to let go of me. He pulled harder.

Then it happened.............

Dad was beating me. He was hitting harder and harder. To keep me there and not going under my bed he still was pulling my hair. Everything seemed to be going darker and darker, tell it was all black.

Comment and tell me what you think. Hope you like it.

~{*#*}~

Sorry it's short I'm just really busy.