Whats wrong with her?

Chapter 4

[Jordan's pov]

I'm shocked, she just left like we didn't just kiss. She left like she didn't feel the Sparks, too. I know she did though, I could tell when I kissed her because she seemed to be surprised by it. I was gonna tell her the truth.........but she walked away before I could. Why did she have to walk away?

Why is she mad at me? I don't really get why she is mad at me. All I was gonna do was ask her a question. All I did was ask if she was gonna go back home a get her ass whooped again. I don't see why that would get her ma-

Wait! Is that why she's mad? I'm so dumb. I'm an idiot! Why did I ask her that? Why did I do that? What's wrong with me? Why am I so dumb?!? Now I kinda wish she didn't tell me she got beat at home by her parents. I really wish that she had never trusted me that much because now I obviously wasn't one to be trusted with that kind of stuff. I'm so dumb!

I thought we were just about to start dating, I mean we hung out everyday sense we were like 2 or something. We have been best friends sense I can remember. I have always have a crush on her and when she told me that she gets beat only made me want to protect her from the world and anything that could harm her, yet I fucking hurt her! I have always felt strong feelings for her and have always felt a connection. I guess I can say I lo-love.............I LOVE HER. I love Elizabeth Martinez. I never realized how much I love her. I feel pain by the fact that I hurt her and said something I was never meant to repeat, but I'm still glade I finally let myself except that. I love Elizabeth.

"Jordan why is Elizabeth mad?!?" I was ripped out of my train of thoughts by a deep, rough voice, that belongs to Elizabeth's older brother. He hates me. He can get really possessive and protective of Elizabeth. He thinks that I am just using Elizabeth, he thinks I'm just going to try to get in her pants and that all I want is to treat her like a fuck buddy. Wait I'm meant to say something.

"Ummmmmm................uh....... Something's happened at school and she got mad. Everyone was annoying her so she got mad." I really hope that's believable. Please let him by it, please. I pleaded in my head. Then I looked up at him, he was trying to see if I was lying. Technical I'm not, something did happen at school.

"Really?" Did he believe me?!? That is the first time he believed me, but I doubt he trust me..... Anyways he's waiting for a answer.

"Uh.... Yeah that's what happened." As I said that I turned around mumbling something about needing to get home. Just walk away, just walk away, walk away Jordan!!

I turned my head to look at him and see him look confused before he turns around and starts going back inside.

Run, he's going back inside, RUN!!!!

___________________________________________

When I got home I'm about to go text Elizabeth right away, but my mom called me in the kitchen. Why can't she leave me alone for even a little amount of time, I mean I love my mom but seriously as soon as I walk in the she had to call me. Whatever might as well see what she called me for.

"Yes mom." I say as I walk in the kitchen.

"Did you see Elizabeth at school? People are saying she disappeared." My mom said to me. I can see a slight frown on her face as she looks down at the dishes, confusion and wonder fill her eyes.

"Uhhh......." I hesitated to answer, trying to think of something I can say to her. I hate lying to her."Yeah she was at school. I was with her most the day." Please don't notice I'm lying, please, please, please. Well it's not a complete lie she was at school but not all day...

My mom looked at me funny, like she didn't believe what I was saying, then smiled and said "ok go to your room and do your homework." She turned her attention back on washing the dishes as I turn and try to walk out of the kitchen with out looking to eager to do my homework.

As soon as I'm out of her sight, I ran to my room as fast as I could with out falling. As soon as I'm in my room and I grabbed my phone and text Elizabeth. I think of what I should say that will make her listen to me.

Hey, I really need to talk to you about something~ Jordan

As soon as I hit send I started thinking about all the ways that she can be thinking and all the things she can say to me. I waited like two minutes just siting in my bed thinking of what has happened today. Waiting for two minutes felt like hours. Finally I heard my phone go off telling me I have a message.

What do you want.<{*~*}> - Elizabeth

I umm I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for what I said in class I don't even know why I was gonna say what I was gonna say. I just can't lose you Elizabeth I'm so sorry that I was stupid and that I did that to you. It hurts me so much to know that I hurt you. I'm pretty sure that if you love someone your not supposed to tell other people there secrets and I'm so so sorry for that. I know your probably mad at me still but I will do anything to make it up to you. I deeply regret ever saying anything to lizzy but I need to tell you that I love you so much and have only now realized it when I should have a long time ago. I love you ~ Jordan

What.......your what...........Did you say your in love..............with ~Elizabeth

When I saw that message I knew she didn't believe me at all. I know she probably thought I was lying or something. That's why she didn't finish her sentence but she didn't need to.

YES! I'm in love with you Elizabeth <3 and I need you to know that I'm being 100% honest with you I love you and it shouldn't have taken me so long to realize it.~ Jordan

She stopped replying and I knew she was shocked. No one has ever be in love with her, her family, at least some of it, loves her but they are not in love with her. Now I can sleep happier now that she knows. With that in mind I take off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers and then I got into bed with a small smile on my lips.