Chapter 19

"Mom, I gotta go run an errand." I yelled to her as I grabbed the keys and hopped into my car, leaving my garage. I finally found the courage to talk to Calum. As I drove, I went over every possible scenario of the situation. Ultimately, all I did was make myself more nervous. I stopped my day-dreaming and turned on the radio, putting the volume on high and blasting the nervous thoughts straight out of my head.

I parked in the driveway of Calum's house, turning the car off and getting out. Slipping my hands into my pockets, I scuffled my feet up his driveway, then the sidewalk, to the front door. I hovered my finger over the doorbell but then decided to just knock. Rocking on my heels, I waited for an answer. But there was none. I knocked again, peering into the window. I could see lights on in the living room, but no sign of Calum. Still no answer. I chose to rang the doorbell this time, believing it would probably be easier heard than I know by my fist. When there was still no answer, I began to worry. Maybe he wasn't home? I walked back to my car, unlocking it and sitting in the drivers seat. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Calum.

To: Cal :)

Are you home? I'm outside

I waited for a response. Seven minutes later and I still didn't have one. I locked my car once again and walked back up to the door. I looked inside again and came to the conclusion he was home. Because I knew he wouldn't just leave his television and lights on if he was out. I checked my phone again and still had no response from Calum. Normally, I'd accept the fact that he was possibly asleep or just too busy to check his phone at the moment and leave. But for some reason I had a gut feeling that I needed to keep attempting to find Calum. So that's what I did. I walked around the permitter of the home, reaching the side door. Inside the window, I could clearly see the kitchen which was empty as well. Turning the doorknob, to my surprise the door opened. I slowly took a step inside and closed the door behind me, setting my purse on the counter. 

"Calum?" I called as I walked down the hallway. I could hear a faint sound of music that grew louder as I approached a room in Calum's house that I had not yet been introduced to. Reaching the door, I heard faint voices. I pressed my ear to the door to make the noises louder to me. All I could make out was Calum's voice.

Feeling daring, I slowly opened the door, standing in the door way.

"Fuck." Calum groaned. "You're so good at this."

My legs felt like jelly as I realized what was happening in front of me. I felt like I couldn't stand, but I couldn't move my legs either. My eyes shot to the blonde girl, on her knees, giving Calum a blow job as I stood in the doorway. The door opened so quietly that neither of them heard it; as they were so caught up in what they were doing. One of Calum's hands was knotted in her hair and the other held a cigarette in it. I watched as he took a hit from it, breathing the smoke out between his raspy moans. I didn't know that Calum was a smoker, but that was the least of my worries at the second.

"Calum." I said softly, but loud enough to cause the blonde girl to turn away from Calum and notice me.

"What the fuck," Calum said as he saw me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He spat out, using a tone that seemed more suitable to an animal rather than his girlfriend… or might I now say ex-girlfriend.

"Uhm…" I stammered. "I came to talk to you about something." I said softly, my eyes switching from Calum to the girl.

"This is kind of a bad time," he said, letting out a small chuckle and taking another hit from his cigarette.

"Uh, yeah." I was confused with the fact that he didn't even seemed phased at the fact that I caught him dead in the act of cheating. 

"Wait in the living room, I guess. I'll be out in a minute." 

"Sure," I said as I slowly began to back out of the room, closing the door once again. I stood for a moment with my ear at the door, listening to the conversation between Calum and the mystery girl. I tried to withstand the moans until I heard him say a name, Talia. The girl's name was Talia. I made a mental note of it and walked into the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

Almost ten minutes later, Talia walked out, winking at me with a giggle before leaving through the front door. Moments later, Calum walked out, the cigarette in his hand replaced with a vodka bottle. He sat down next to me, taking a swig from the bottle.

"What's up?" He asked, crossing his legs as he sat down. He was so nonchalant, like nothing was wrong. 

"What the fuck was that?" I spat out, the anger inside of me finally boiling over. I couldn't believe how calm he was acting. It bothered me that he wasn't upset about this.

"What do you mean?" He replied, taking another sip.

"What do I mean? I mean that! In there, Calum! I'm your fucking girlfriend and I just caught you cheating on me! I caught you in the middle of getting your dick sucked by a random blonde whore and once you see me you ask me to leave so she can finish you off. What the fuck is wrong with you Calum?" I yelled at him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"You are not my girlfriend," he laughed, throwing his head back. "God, not even close." He murmured against the bottle.

"Thanks for telling me that," I replied sarcastically. "Just the other day you were dying to celebrate our one month anniversary. So, sorry that I thought we were still together."

"I told Luke to deliver the message to you because I didn't want to see you anymore. But I guess he's not a reliable carrier. I should've bought next day delivery." He snickered at his own stupid joke.

"Luke?" I asked surprised. "You talked to Luke?" 

"Yeah. He came over here and told me what a whore you've been." Calum said with a laugh, standing up from the sofa and taking another sip of his vodka, finishing the bottle. He walked into the kitchen, where I followed him, and got a new cigarette, lighting it and taking a hit. "How were his lips? Better than mine? I heard you were begging him for more than just a kiss, too."

"Calum!" I growled. "Luke is obviously lying!" I wasn't even upset, I was furious. With both of them. "

"Oh yeah sure, and you're completely honest all the time." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"I've never lied to you, Calum. Luke kissed me, not the other way around1 He likes me, but I like you! If I liked him I wouldn't of dated you!" I yelled at him. "You don't even know Luke, why would you believe him over me?"

"First off, you were dating us both. Fake or not, you still had to treat it like it was real but I guess you took it a little too serious. Make sense why you'd want a fake boyfriend, though. So you have two guys to fool around with. I bet you fake kissed him so many times and I bet you guys even had fake sex too." Calum used a girly voice, mocking me and clasping his hands together. "And second, I don't know you either, Allison. I thought I did but I obviously don't. Now go home to your fake boyfriend and go suck his dick. Hopefully you got some tips from Talia in there. If not, I'm sure she wouldn't mind demonstrating it for you again." He laughed, taking another hit from the cigarette.

"What the fuck." I groaned, standing up in front of him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You're not the same Calum I've grown to know and love. You're being a dick, Calum. And stop smoking it isn't healthy."

He laughed, taking yet another hit from his cig. His face was close to mine, our noses almost touching. He slowly blew his smoke into my face, smirking. "Get out."

I stormed out of Calum's house, slamming the door behind me. The moment the door closed, I felt every drop of energy drain out of me and I collapsed onto the ground. I pressed my back against the front door, hugging my knees and hiding my face in them as I began to cry. 

-------------------------------------

NOW RAISE UR HAND IF U THINK CALUM IS A DICK OMFG THE CALLISON SHIP IS SINKING EVERYONE GET YOUR LIFEBOATS READY