Chapter 17: All That Needed to Be Said

"Police!" Many people stormed into the old apartment. Then arrested Adam and rescued the young girl. Pippa felt relieved to see her barely touched.

   That was about two hours ago.

   "That was hell" Lin said sitting down on the familiar couch.

"Agreed" Pippa nodded sitting beside him.

"When I heard that scream I was convinced it was you...I thought..." he trailed.

"You thought?" She encouraged.

"Pippa I thought you were gone. I thought about the fact that I never got to tell you I loved you again. More then anything" he said.

   "Lin..."

   "I'm not finished Pip, I have a lot of things I need to tell you. I know we've only been together 3 months but I feel like I can say this and you won't freak out" he says, she nods and lets him pull her into an embrace.

"I thought about how I'll never get to propose, how I'd never marry you and how I'd never see little yous running around" he said with a chuckle.

"I thought about it, but I couldn't imagine it. I can't imagine life without you...and that may be scary to you and I get that but you needed to know" he finished.

"I love you" Pippa said tightly she hugged him.

    "It doesn't scare me to know you want to marry me, it makes me excited. For our future" she whispers.

They don't say anything else that night except 'let's head to bed' and 'goodnight I love you' but that's all that needed to be said.