Chapter 4: Its Late

The two had stayed on the stage since eight that morning, it was almost five in the evening now. "Have we really spent nine hours here?" Pippa asks with a laugh. "Indeed" Lin said, he was off back stage doing something, she didn't really mind. They had spent the whole day together.

Suddenly hands went over her eyes. "Guess who?" He whispered, she laughing leaning back onto him. "Lin Manuel what are you doing" she asked, he kissed her hair and smiled. "And why do you smell like Chinese food?" She asks sniffing. "Because I ordered Chinese silly little munchkin" he said uncovering her eyes. "Who's calling who little here?" She asked raising a brow. "Oh shush" he said as they dug into dinner.

Unlike all the times she's eaten with Steven she's not watching her intake or counting her calories. She was just eating, and laughing. "I like it when you smile Pippa" Lin said, she looked to her food and blushed. "Ah... thank you. It's because of you yknow" she said, he smiled putting his food down aswell. "You don't say" he mumbled, she furrowed her brow. "What was that?" She asked, he held out his hand helping her up. "Follow me" He said taking her hand kissing it and pulling her along gently.