Chapter 13: Melissa

"Be careful going up the stairs, take it slow Lin" Pippa said, he chuckled. "I have a minor concussion dear, that's it" Lin responded, she sighed. "I'm sorry... I'm just worried about you lov- WATCH OUT!" She yelped, he stopped and turned to her. "...pebble" she said. "Oh...my...god you're a helicopter mom" he said, she blushed. He smiled at her and picked her up. "Lin! Lin no! You could fall! I'm heavy!" She protests, he sighs. "You are not heavy my love" he says as he exits the stair well. "Are you sure you're alright?" Pippa asks, he stops and looks at her. "Pippa I'm doing amazing" he says and kissed her. "Could you open the door?" He asks, they share a laugh as the walk through the door. Then Lin almost faints.

   "Melissa?" He asks, the young women sitting in his couch looks at the happy couple. "Lin... I'm sorry... I want you back" she said, he watched as Pippa ran to his bedroom. Melissa walked up to Lin and kissed him, Pippa winced as she watched through the crack in his bedroom door, he was quick to push her away. "No...Melissa you...."  he wiped his mouth. "You broke my heart Melissa and now I've finally found someone you could fix it" Lin says, Melissa becomes infuriated.

   "You mean the brunette chick?! Your stage wife!? The Only reason you love her is because you have to act like it. Mark my words Lin, as soon as you don't have to play the role you'll lose feelings. You're standards are low since me honey. I'll get you back even if I have to tear that whore down!" Melissa yelled and then stormed out, Lin turned to she Pippa slowly coming down the hall. "Lin..." she whispered. He sighed. "Pippa she's wrong,  I'm not going to lose feelings" he assured, she wiped a tear. She ran to him, clinging desperately. "I love you, please don't stop loving me" she whispered. "Ah Pippa, she means nothing to me now. I promise I love you and will keep loving you" he says, she just hugs him tighter..

A/N
No time to proof read.
Comment thoughts 💭