The Message

Currently I was sitting in my first class , spells and dwells. I think it will be teaching us about spells.

Well that wasn't soo obvious thanks for making it so. *rolls eye*

The room was huge and just like normal lab rooms had working stations. Instead of test tubes and burner there was a cauldron.

Cliché much.

Not many students had arrived. There was a group in the corner of the room huddled together around some mysterious bubbling cauldron. Blue and green flames were coming out from it along with a lot of smoke.

Everything was soo cliche over here. All that was missing was a magic wand being waved for a spell.

"Evapora satura" someone shouted.

Never mind.

Soon people started flooding in and the class started. A woman in her thirties came in and introduced herself as Ms. Tiliana our teacher. She looked friendly enough and not like the mean oldies in my high school.

"Good Morning. Before we start with our class I would like the new students to introduce themselves."

I thought I was the only one joining it. Well at least I would have someone on the same page as I am.

"Good Morning, I'm Genevieve and I turned eighteen recently" The raven haired girl said.

" And I am Joshua, Geneveive's twin."

Looking at them I realised that they didnt look much alike for twins. Sure both of them had black hair. But except that they didnt share many same genes.

After the boy had completed I introduced myself and the class began.

It was actually very cool. Ms. Tiliana was going to teach us about spells. How they came into existance, when and where to use them and everything related.

Whereas some other teacher was going to teach us art of self defense. Defense training, how to use swords and contingency plans were just the beginning. The real the thrill was working with dragons and other magical creatures. I couldnt wait to see them. It was so amazing and real.

I think I just started to like this place even more.

After the bell I decided to explore the place or rather palace just by myself. I still had time before my next class, History of Witchcraft.

Making my way slowly through other students. I took in every bit of the place. I inhaled every scent of the anceint building.The carvings were beautiful. High ceilings, glasswork here and there.

Moving further I reached another tower which had a big clock on top of it. It had a gothic vibe surrounding it.

As much I wanted to explore it further. I stopped my venture as I still had a class to attend to. It was still 15 minutes before the class started so I had enough time to find it.

Going back to my tower I began searching for my class getting directions when sudden coldness seeped in the hallway.I was moving round the corner when a chill went through my body. 

Turning back I saw a pair of icy cold eyes staring at me. Any movement that had been going on in the hallway had stopped abruptly. Everyone stared at the the owner of those eyes and me. I gulped feeling intimidated by her presence.

She seemed to have noticed my fear and started moving towards me with a smirk. Instead of stopping by me she kept walking past me not even sparing a look at me.

After her departure everything went back to normal. I found my class but I couldn't concentrate. I was still in daze about what happened. Her presence was so strong and intimidating. It was like, she already knew about me an..and deliberately wanted to freighten me.

Later that day everybody around me seemed to know about the hallway fiasco because every single person stared at me as I walked down the hallway. I couldn't hear what they were muttering among themselves but it was enough to make self conscious. I wanted my way back to the dorm where I could get away from the prying eyes but I still had few classes left. I hadn't seen Edward or others the whole time. And had really started feeling homesick not finding even a single familiar face. 

It was lunch right now so to satiate my hunger I started towards cafeteria. For those who are wondering how I made my way there, during my little venture I had found cafeteria also. The place was crowded but I found an empty table in the corner of the room. I placed my bag on the seat and just as I was going to get food, few scriblings appeared on the table out of nowhere  sending another wave of chills through me. And before I could even comprehend it disappeared. Why did so many people seem to take interest me? Who was the cryptic messenger? Was it meant for me or just a mistake? And mostly why in the world I was in this place?

                 " I REMEMBER WELL

             YOUR SMELL, THE TOUCH ."

                                 🌸🌸🌸

Amazing cover by: leaving_forever