It Can't Be

"Ohh! Maybe we can continue this later." Piya said smiling lightly. She was soo cute!

"But how did you reach here so fast?" I asked in utterly confused state of mind.

"You'll see." Aly smirked.

We left the room. We were standing side by side when she broke the silence between us beaming joyously at me.

"Shift little back. You are going to be amazed!!! So Ready. Set. Go."

With that she turned the dial of her watch which I noticed she had worn right now. And within a blink of an eye the floor changed its decor.

My jaw was hanging on the ground. What the actual chocolate sundae with cherry on a top!

"Amazing right. My reaction was the same! This is one of the very small thing that has you awestruck. Many are to come. Now this way miss we shouldn't keep the proff. waiting. Shall we?" She said while walking towards a huge oak double door still smirking.

"Thank God! You came. I was really worried with your arrival plan!Really I could only rely on Mr. Inskip for this. Why are you both standing please have a seat. " The Proff. Whatever his name was said in almost one breath and then composed himself wiping his forehead with his handkerchief.

"Ummm..I really can't understand what's going on?" I asked unsurity visible in my voice. I mean its not everyday you get kidnapped and Bam! land in such an awesome place.

"Oh don't worry sweety you'll understand everything. First of all let me introduce myself I am Proff. Tribble  Fitzgerland proud headmaster of St. Estephe institute of witchcraft and wizardry. And about your question Jane I will try to answer most of them but one by one dear now if you may.." he gestured me to start.

Headmaster? He was too young for that! Maybe in his late 40s or something. Ohk not too young that was the shit you saw in movies. I mean in harry potter Dumbledore was like a hundered years old with a silver beard. And the ring on his hand! I had seen it. But where? Think hard Jane. Think hard.

"Dear are you fine? Is there something on my hand?"

Shit Jane stop thinking. Just answer him like a civilised person.

"No sorry proff. First of all what am I doing here in this institute I mean."

"Oh this one's easy. You're here to study wizardry my child. I thought that would be obvious but never mind. Next question please."

His expressions were like a participant in a quiz waiting for his next question but way too eagerly.

"Okaay. What about my mother and my friends that would probably be freaking out right now!"

"Sweety"

What was his obsession with endearments. I mean for real.

Jane getting diverted. Focus you dumbass.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need rest we can continue this question answer round later!"

"Actually I second that proff. She needs a good nights rest. I'll bring her tomorrow after the classes get over. I already have her schedule. So no need to worry." Aly spoke for the first time since we had arrived and she seemed quite...comfortable?

Jane say "No" you need to get your answers. Think about your mother friends. They must be really worried. My inner conscience poked me.

"Wait I want answers. Like right I am not going anywhere till then."

Aly was already halfway to door. She turned around and sighed.

"I know you are curious to know everything. But trust me there's a lot to understand right now. Its new to you. So well come back tomorrow with a fresh mind and you can get your answers. We should go leave. Thank you proff."

"Ahh no problem kiddo" he waved dismissively.

I sighed understanding her words and got up to leave.

"I guess tomorrow then proff. But tomorrow no delay."

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

We left his grand cabin and Aly turned towards me.

"So do you want a tour of this place?"

"Yeah! Sure that would be great."

"Excellent let's take Piya also then well go together."

This time there was no switching
of decores by watch. We walked our way through a grand staircase. It was MAGNIFICENT. Wall was lined up with all the past headmasters and its great alumni. Some of the names were quite popular in normal world also.

As we made our way down the stairs I crashed into someone. A boy with blonde hair.

And my world came crashing down.

Was it really.......

*********************************
So guys here's another chapter for you. Sorry for slow updates.

Please please please vote and comment would mean a lot . this is my first book so it will improve as we proceed. Don't be silent readers and please keep up with slow updates because I would not be updating like very fast because of my exams.