Welcome to the squad

I was sitting on the bottom of the staircase my appetite long gone and instead a nauseating feeling flowed through me. There were so many unanswered question that swirled in my mind. I missed my mom. So much. And my friends also. In this strange place there was no one I could trust.

It had been only a day since I arrived and I was still coping up with the new people and surroundings. The people I had met till now except the icy cold eyed stranger were quite amicable. I was actually very confused about how situations were taking shape.

Never in my right mind I would have thought that I would end up here. All I cared right now was that my mother knew and she didn't seem anxious about this situation. So I had to continue living here. Ever since da-

"Boo"

"Ahhh!" I screamed loudly when someone interrupted my thoughts. It was Asher. That little fucker. "What the hell is wrong with you Asher? I almost had a heart attack."

"Umm..I am sorry I didn't realise you could get so scared" He said rubbing his neck in embarressment. A tinge of pink creeping up his neck."Anyway what are doing sitting here alone? The break is about to get over."

"I was really not hungry so I just came out here" I said not wanting to reveal everything right now. 

"Come on up now" He lifted me with ease.

                                🌸🌸🌸

My last class "Transfiguration", totally Harry Potter I know, had ended and I was waiting for Asher to take me on a tour of this huge place. 

I was impatiently tapping my foot on the stoned flooring when a sickly sweet smell reached my nose.  I could smell a bit of honey and rose. It was quite drugging and I almost lost my senses when someone pressed a hankerchief on my nose.

I am so not getting kidnapped again.

I thrashed against the person but couldn't move much because of the strong hold.

"Will you stop moving! Your legs are hurting me. " What the hell. That voice belonged to Allyson. She has a lot of strength in those skin limbs.

"What is happening over here?!! Why are you putting a handkerchief on my nose?"

"Will you stop yelling. Let us go to our room first."

" Fine. "

Instead of going through the main path. We went to some narrow lane. There was a lot of shrubbery and sparsely grown trees. Though well kempt the path looked less traveled. We were trying to be as quite as we could. I was scared of something I didn't even know.  There was some rustling behind us so Allyson grabbed my hand and we made a run towards our dorm room.

As soon as we reached our rooms I spun and settling a hand on my hip I stared questioningly at Allyson.

"Hehe" She rubbed her neck.

I am confused now. I was so scared tiptoeing back to our dorm. And now she is giving me this sheepish look.

"Actually this was a welcome plan to our squad. A customary ritual we did whenever new joins it."

Ughhhhhhh, And I was so scared. That icy blue eyes, mysterious note and the smell. Maybe all of it was a part of a plan.

"I almost had a heart attack twice in same day. "

" And what cherry on top is that we have the whole footage of the your last escapade with Allyson" Zach said laughing.

Skylar showed me us the video making everyone laugh. And for the first time in the whole day I felt relaxed.

                              🌸🌸🌸

It was my second day in here and everything was running smoothly. Aparently I had my friends in most of my classes. And because of the prank they had not attended classes.

I had not seen Edward since yesterday morning and was not even sure of seeing him today.

I was now going to my last class now. It was about all the creatures/animals/organisms whatever you would like to call. Yesterday was the basic introduction of me and some topic left off in previous class.

As I had been kidnapped, I had joined the academy in mid term so there was  a lot of catching up to do.

" And I thought I would never would you in this labyrinth. Hey, Beyonce how you're doing?  I hope not missing me much. " Edward said walking in pace with me. 

"Hi Mr.Cullen I hope it's not the other way round. I don't want to be creeped out when I suddenly wake up in middle of the night some day.  "

He laughed loudly makimg me grin. Thank god, you didn't stutter. Phew.

We talked a bit while going to my last class turns we have three same classes. One of them being right now.

I did not ask him about his sudden disappearance yesterday and he didn't seem to talk about it anytime soon.

In the class he sat on the bench next to me. We couldnt talk much after that as the teacher arrived and I immersed myself  in the world of creatures that I never dreamt of existing.