I'm Edward you are?...Beyoncé

To the whole journey to our room which lasted an eternity.(OK exaggerating..but you get the point anyway.) my mind was in Frenzy.
Was it really..No it couldn't be. How would he know?

But the hair color and physique.

"So what do you think huh?" Crap I zoned out again!

"Umm...I didn't hear you. Can you repeat?" I ask sheepishly. Jane you are becoming insane.

"Never mind. Looks like you really need rest. We'll continue our expedition soon. Sleep for the time being."

"I think so. All this change has taken a toll in me. I feel so exhausted."

I wanted to ask about him but thought better of it and pushed it at back of my mind. It was exhaustion. Definitely. I sigh and lie on my bed absentmindedly entering the room and let sleep take over me.

Whispers. Someone was hovering over my face.

"So she is the new girl the whole place is talking about?" I was being talked about?

"Man she looks hot!" Whaaaat???? "Ouch!"

He yelped in pain. Somebody must have hit him. Serves him right.

My sleep was now long gone so I decided to make them aware of my presence.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw 3 new faces hovering over my face.

"Are you done? Can I get up now." I said getting up on my bed.

They moved a little back.

"Jane this is our squad." Piya piped in.

"Hi I am Skylar." A short strawberry colore haired girl introduced.

"I am Asher and you can call me anytime." He said and winked. Ohk that was smooth. He had dirty blonde hair and looked well maintained.

"Don't mind him he can be a little a douchebag most of the time! I'm Zach short for Zachary." The guy with brown hair said. He too looked handsome.

Man! Were all the boys here like this? It would be a treat for my eyes.

Getting of my stupor I introduced myself " Hi I'm Jane. It was nice meeting you all."

"The pleasure is all-" someone swatted his head. "I mean us. I have got a feeling that we will go well together." Asher says wrapping an arm around mym shoulder.

"Dude, it has not been even a day she is here and your flirting has started already! " Zach said.

"What! It's just healthy flirting no harm." He surrendered his hand.

The bickering continued for some time and the only thing missing was a bucket of popcorn.

"Guys, guys that's enough! Let's  have movie night!"

"No we have classes tomorrow."

"So what should we do? Its just seven!"

"Shit! We forgot something guys!" Skylar said and her face paled a little."He's gonna kill us. This the third time we forgot about his show-"

"In the same month." Asher completed gulping nervously all his charming demeanour vanishing.

"Ummm...guys I think I am missing  out the whole thing." I interrupted.

"Look we will explain you later but right now we need to hurry. Only 30 minutes are left for his show." Piya said urgently.

"Can you people wait for me? I need to use washroom." I asked.

"You people leave I will escort her to the ground." Asher said with a cheeky smile.

He was actually very good looking just needed to tone down his flirting.

"OK so let's hurry before he kicks our asses." Ally said for the first time joining in the convo.

                     ❤❤❤❤❤

10 minutes later we are running down the aisles to reach on time. Asher us far ahead of me and it is proving very difficult for me to-

My thoughts are brought to a halt as I bang into a wall. It growls. I look up to find a yet another specimen of god but I think this one was the best. Damn! Were all the boys here like chocolate? Smooth on eyes and would definitely be yummy.what the hell Jane you're being such a perv. Black hair, speckles of blue merging in the green sea currently seething with irritation and little amusement,full lips lean but muscular body-

"You done checking me out? Trust me, take a picture it would last longer." He said in his deep voice.

I smirked accustomed to this cliche dialogue and instead of blushing replied "Actually I am not done quite yet. And babe trust me I know ways for this last longer better than a picture."

With this I again gave him a once over proud with my reply.

He broke out into a full blown laughter. "Cute"

This little comment however made my cheeks to warm up a bit.

"What's your name?" I blurted.

"Someone is rather eager. Nice." He smirked. This definitely gave a boost to his already large ego." But I would like to keep that in shadows who knows what you might use it for" he continued.

I gave him a bored look.

"Alright seeing despair I would answer you I am....." Thinking about his own name. What a fool. I snorted. "Edward."

Just then I heard Asher calling out for me. Shit! We had to rush. I ran towards the direction of the voice.

"Wait I never got to know  your name."  He yelled.

"Beyonce" I smirked and yelled back trying to catch up with Asher.

                      ❤❤❤❤❤

Hello fellas! Long time. But I have been busy like very busy! I think i will b updating a chapter more till I stop them for a month or so cause of my finals.

But after that there will be regular updates.

Keep voting and commenting it would mean a lot! Also I am thinking of adding goals at end of every chapter. Let's see if it works out.

Till then toodles.