You...Me...and...

Sung-jo's POV

          Time passes quite fast... I'm still searching for a remedy to cure Hani's disease... But my efforts were still in vain... I don't know what to do now... I'm not sure what I will be able to do for her cure... I'm totally wasted... I haven't slept lately... Hani is almost 9 months along... Doctor said she may give birth in about 2 weeks. Once she gives birth her eye sight will become more blurr... I have to find a remedy soon.
(End of POV)

           Hani was waiting for sung-jo. She sat on the couch in living room. "Hani... Go and have some sleep dear... Sung-jo will come..." Mom said. "Its been a while mom... I miss him.
.. Every day he comes late and leaves early... I just wanna see him today... I'm concerned about him..." Hani blurted out her fear.

    "Don't worry Hani... I'm not a child... And I'm worried about you... How can I sleep when I know my wife is sick... I have the obligation to find cure for your disease..." Sung-jo said as he came inside. "Sung-jo...." Hani ran into his hands. "Be careful..." He chuckled and hugged her tightly.

          "I missed you sung-jo... Its been a whole week... You always comes late... I wanted to see you today... That's why I waited" she smiled widely. "I missed you too" He placed his hands on her belly and bend down to place a kiss on her stomach. "Miss you too baby..." Sung-jo said followed by hani's gasp.

        "Did you feel that... He kicked again... He was silent for a long time... I think he is dady's baby boy" she widely smiled. "Yea... I know... But my baby is dady's baby girl..." Mom argued. "No mom... I'm sure our baby will be a boy...because he kicks me a lot... Whenever sung-jo places his hands on my belly... He kicks a lot more" Hani smiled.

           "Guys... Please... Boy or girl... I'm gonna love them... So don't worry...mom go and sleep... Come on Hani... Let's go" he walked to his room. "Sung-jo you don't want to have dinner?" Hani called out. "I had it from outside..." Sung-jo replied. "Don't tell me you were waiting for me... You didn't had dinner?" He asked as he came downstairs and saw Hani nodding her head. "Idiot... Think about our baby... He will be starving... Come here" he dragged her to kitchen.

After 3 hours

           Hani was asleep on bed and sung-jo was still doing some readings. "Aish... Still nothing... What will I do Hani..." He looked at his sleeping wife and  whispered.

After 2 more hours- hani's  POV

         I opened my eyes... I was feeling weird pain on my back... I tried to sat up on the bed but failed. Sung-jo was sleeping on his table... "Sung...sung-jo... I... I'm... Not feeling well..." I tried to wake him up. But he was sound asleep. "Sung-jo... Wake up" another pain shot up. This time I whimpered.

        I sat up on the bed after a lot of efforts... "Sung-jo... Please wake up..." I stood up and started walking towards his table clutching my stomach. I felt something ooze down my thighs, panic rushed over to me as another set of pain hit me hard.

     "Sung-jo... My water..." I walked towards him but tripped on a chair and fell down... My pain increased... I cried out aloud waking sung-jo. He looked around and found me on the ground. He rushed over to me. "What happened..." He pulled me to his lap. "My... W..wa... Water broke... Ahh..." I completed as another set of contraction hit me.
(End of POV)

At hospital

           "Sung-jo... I can't take it anymore... It hurts..." hani was inside labour room along with sung-jo and doctor. "Hani... Calm down and take a deep breath..." Sung-jo tried to calm her down. "Then you come here and give birth instead of me... You idiot... You made me like this..." She snapped at him making others smile. "It takes two to tango... I wasn't alone you were also involved" Sung-jo smiled at her and said.

Hani's POV

           Idiot... After making me like this he is making fun of me... I'm gonna man him pay back... I won't let him touch me anymore... I was snapped back to reality as another contraction hit me. "Hani... When next contraction comes you have to push... OK?" Doctor instructed. "OK..." I said.

         After it felt like hours... sweet voice of our baby filled the room. "It's a baby boy" doctor announced. I turned to see sung-jo beaming in joy. "Ahh..." I started feeling pain again. "Oh my God... There is another baby... Hani push..." Doctor instructed. Another set of cry was heard after a while...

      "Its a girl... Congratulations Dr. Sung-jo... And I'm sorry... I was unable to see her because she was so tiny and her brother was hiding her..."informed us. He was smiling like an idiot and thanked the doctor. He then turned towards me and held my hands.

     "Thank you... For making me the most happiest man in the world... I love you a lot Hani..." He said kissing my hands. "I love you too sung-jo" I replied. I felt my eyes getting heavier. "Take rest dear... I will inform our family" He kissed my for head and went outside. I felt my eyes sight getting blurred and darkness consumed me.

Sung-jo's POV

         I was really happy as I held my kids in my arms... They were beautiful. I smiled as my daughter yawned and slowly came closer to me in my arms. "Dr. Sung-jo let us help you with the babies... You have to show them to your parents..." Nurse helped me with one of the baby.    

       I walked outside holding my daughter towards my family. "Sung-jo... Aww.... My granddaughter... " Mom rushed towards me took her from my arms. "See I won... My cute granddaughter..." She exclaimed. "Are you only going to love you granddaughter... What about him?" I asked as I took my son from nurse's hands.

      "Hani had twins..." Everyone was shocked. But then they all became happy. Dr. Sung-jo... Doctor wants to see you... She wants to talk to you about something important about your wife... She said its important... " a nurse informed me and left. Is this about her eye sight... I'm worried...