Chapter Seven

Super tired so this is unedited but here's a quick chappie! hope you enjoy xx

-

"Guess who's song just dropped!" Giselle yelled and I groaned as she jumped on the bed. "Baby, I'm so proud of you!"

"Gi, I'm sleepy." I whined as she littered my fave with kisses.

"It's number four on the trending charts on YouTube." She said and I pushed my eyebrows together. "Number four!"

"Like... one, two, three, four?" I asked and rubbed my eyes as I looked at her. She nodded and it took me a moment to comprehend what was going on. "Not fourty? Or fourteen?"

"Four."

I jumped up and she laughed as we fell on to the bed, our heads hanging off slightly as she gave me a kiss. "I'm so proud of you baby boy." She smiled and I thanked her. "Lemme make you breakfast. There's a package on the table for you too."

"Fan mail?"

"Some, not all." She answered and I kissed her cheek. "Your song is amazing babe. I love it."

"Thank you, worked on the lyrics all by myself. Besides Josie's chorus, we worked that out together." I smiled and she nodded. "I think this deserves a celebration."

"I was thinking that aswell. Michael, Crystal, and I are taking you and the kids out for dinner." She told me and I nodded.

"I love them and all, but why not just us and the kids?" I asked and she laughed as she trailed her fingers up my chest.

"Someone needs to watch the kids tonight while we celebrate-"

"You naughty minx." I gasped and she poked my nose. "I love you, but I also hate you."

"Trust me, the feeling is indeed mutual." She grinned and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, it's breakfast time. I'll wake the kids, go sort out your mail."

"Alright."

I got off of her and then grabbed my phone as I headed downstairs. I opened Snapchat and then yawned as I started recorded. "Just heard from Gi that Fall is trending on YouTube at number four. You guys are fucking sick. I love you so much that I might actually cry." I said and smiled. "My voice is weird cause I just woke up, sorry."

I posted the video and then looked through the mail, pushing aside the small envelopes and going straight to the large one in the middle. Addressed to me, and Calum, I took a deep breath as I stared at it.

This must be the test results.

I took a picture of the envelope and then sent it to Calum, telling him that it's possibly our results and I didn't want to open it without him here. He responded fairly quickly, telling me that he was on his way to come and open it with me.

"Good morning daddy!" I heard Nani shout snd I smiled as I turned around, picking her up.

"Morning princess." I smiled and she kissed my cheek. "Are you ready for school?"

"Yes. I'm so excited." She told me and I nodded. "Can you help me and Kaleb with my project after school daddy?"

"Yeah, I can help you." I nodded and she cheered as she sat down at the table. I picked up the mail and then put them aside as Kaleb came walking downstairs.

"Daddy, I'm sleepy."

"Same." I agreed and Giselle laughed as she pushed him ahead. "Mommy wakes everyone up."

"You'll be late if you didn't get up now." She shook her head and I followed her to the kitchen. "Test results?"

"You saw?"