Chapter Three

"Who's the bitch?"

"Pardon?" I asked as Giselle set her bag on the counter by me. "The kids are just in the living room, watch your language." I scolded and she walked up to me.

"The girl you subtweeted?"

"No one that's important enough for you to get your panties in a bunch." I promised as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"Um, wrong answer." She told me and I leaned against the counter, amused at her behavior. "I want names. I want numbers. I want her Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. Connor, I want address so I can fight her-"

"We don't all get what we want." I reminded and she rolled her eyes, not at all amused or joking. "Baby calm down, I'm your's and only yours. Everyone knows that. No other girl is ever gonna take your place, I swear on all that I own and all that I am."

Her lips pulled into a small smile, then to a large grin as she leaned forward. I set my hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I actually love you more than anything and everyone in the world." She told me and I chuckled softly.

"I love you too, babygirl, and no other girl is gonna change that." I assured her and she gave me a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry I'm crazy," she apologized and I shrugged. "It's just... yu're just one in a million and all these girls are trying to come at you. I'm just scared I'm gonna lose you to one of em'. They can sing and dance and act, but all I do is stand in front of a camera for a living."

"Giselle, we've been together since we were sixteen, we are now twenty-one. If that doesn't already convince you that I'm down for only you, remember that we have two beautiful kids like four feet away." I told her as I gently lifted her chin up, catching her eyes in a gaze. "Literally no other girl can ever take your place in my heart. You're more than just a pretty face behind the camera to me, you're the mother of my children, my best friend, and the love of my life."

She gave me a hug, her face burying into my neck, and I rubbed her back as I kissed her heaf. "Go get changed princess, I know those heels are killing your feet. Dinner will be done in twenty minutes." I told her and she nodded as I kissed her cheek.

"You're the absolute best. What did I do to deserve you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You were just being your incredibly dorky, but cute self, inside of my English class." I said and she rolled her eyes as she picked her purse up. I turned around after she left and then turned the oven off since the food should be done.

"Daddy! Nani hit me!" Kaleb yelled and I took a deep breath.

"I did not!" She shouted and I took a deep breath. "He's lying daddy!"

The doorbell rang and I ran a had through my hair as I went to answer it. "If you don't wanna get along, then you both know what I told you. Get away from each other and leave each other alone." I shouted as I opened the door.

"Hey, sorry, I uh... kids." I said and the guy laughed quietly, agreeing with me. "How can I help you?" I asked and he cleared his throat, an Australian accent lacing his words.

"This is kind of awkward and weird, but I'm looking for a Connor Ryan Keller? I heard he stays here?" The dude dressed in all black with a grey beanie asked and I laughed.

"If you want an autograph, just ask. I'm quite busy, sir." I told him as I patted my sides down for a marker.

"I'm not a fan. I'm family." He told me and then went to take his glasses off, but stopped when he looked behind me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he kept his glasses on as I heard footsteps against the wooden floors.