Have you accepted Christ?

Ngayon mo lang ba narinig ang tungkol kay Jesus? Do you desire to know the truth of life? Do you wish to get to know real love and life? Then you've come to the right place.

You see, kaya nahihirapan kang lumapit kay Christ and you can't seem to depart from worldly ways kasi we've been separated to Him because of sin. Sin is anything that does not please God.

Because of sin, evil came and struck us. We died spiritually, and that became the origin of our iniquities. We've been disconnected to God, but the good news is He reached out to us. We can never reach God because He is holy and we're not, so He sent His only son Jesus Christ to die in our place.

When Jesus died, so did your sins. When He rose again, death lost its sting and it offered us new life — a new beginning with Him! 😍 He came not to condemn us, but to give us abundant and eternal life!

Kung ano man yung pinagdadaanan mo ngayon, gusto ka Niyang i-comfort ngayon. Gustong-gusto ka na Niyang yakapin ngayon. Hinihingi Niya lang na papasukin mo Siya sa puso mo.

Napatawad ka na ni Jesus sa lahat ng nagawa mong masama. Inalay nga Niya ang sarili Niya para sa'yo — para magkaroon ulit kayo ng relasyon. You've been cleared of your charges. Hinihintay ka na lang Niyang tanggapin 'yon.

Tama na ang paghahanap ng katotohanan. Nandito na sa harapan mo ngayon ang katotohanan. Na kay Jesus na lahat. Nasa kanya ang lahat ng hinahanap mong sagot sa mga tanong na umaaligid sa isip mo.

If you wish to be set free from whatever's holding you at this moment, and if you wish to accept the new, abundant life He has given you, say this prayer:

"Hesus, inaamin ko pong nagkasala ako, at hindi ko maililigtas ang sarili ko sa mga maling nagawa ko. Kaya naman Jesus I ask for your help to make me new. I accept You as the Lord and Savior of my life. Salamat sa pagmamahal mo. Baguhin mo ako, inaalay ko na ang sarili ko Sa'yo,

In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Did you just speak that prayer right now? Congrats! Welcome to the family, welcome to the Kingdom of Christ! Ikinagagalak namin na makasama ka na <3 Pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos and I hope you apply yung Level 1 ng Devotion Steps! :)