Four

"Fuck, baby," Luke pants, thrusting faster and faster with every second that goes by. I moan, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Oh, god," I whimper, reaching up to rest my hands on his shoulders. "H-Harder, please,"

"Yeah?" he growls, digging the pad of his thumbs into my hips. "You like that?"

"Y-yes, fuck yes," I moan.

"M-Move your hair for me, baby," he instructs, and I do so, exposing my neck. "S-Soph, I'm close-"

I guide his hand to the space where my hair used to be, lost in the bliss of the pleasure he's providing me. His fingers begin to wrap around my soft skin, and a steady grip is taken as I feel my orgasm quickly approaching.

"I-I-" suddenly, I can't breathe. My eyes snap wide open, hands reaching upwards to grab his wrists as I lay my gaze upon Luke's eerily cold stare.

His blues have been clouded over by a dark tint, jaw locked, hair flopping over his forehead. It's not until I start gasping for air that he screws his eyes shut, opens them in shock again, and releases his harsh grip on my neck.

He jumps back, utterly speechless as I fight to catch my breath. Terrified, I scramble over to the corner of the headboard, unable to control my ragged breathing.

"Shit," Luke hisses to himself, hurriedly throwing some boxers on before walking around the bed to me. "Sophie, fucking hell, are you okay?"

"W-What was th-"

"I-I got carried away," he swallows thickly, raking a hand through his hair. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you,"

Although I'm still in slight shock, I managed to shake my head. "It's- it's okay,"

"I'm sorry," he says again.

I note the way his eyes are still dark, though not as dark as before. I note the way his breathing is shallow, and how he's bitten down so hard on his bottom lip that it leaves a mark.

"It's okay, Luke." I lie.