YoonSeok - ❝ Put The Moves On Me ❞

Hay, wassup meh peoples? Anyways today we just have a simple Yoonseok fanfic that I promised! No, it's not smut or anything but Hoseok does play the " uke " or bottom role, and you can actually tell. Any requests or suggestions?

Lemme know in the comments below or PM me about it and I'll see what I can do!

Reminders! : Hoseok will be slightly sexual in this! Forgive me! (シ. .)シ *HIGH SCHOOL AU*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yoongi sighed, quickly strolling out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. He went to his locker only to stand by it and take out his phone. He got a few texts from people, hinting that they were skipping class causing the mint-haired male to think how come I didn't do that? As soon as he was about to shut his phone off--

"Hyung!"

A high-pitched voice had screeched in his ear, causing him to jump in surprise and drop his phone but thankfully it hadn't cracked. Yoongi had quickly picked up his phone and turned around. "Oh, Hoseok..", he sighed, a bit of it was a sigh of relief because he was thankful for only Hoseok to see him jump like that--not to mention drop his phone at the same time. Before responding, Yoongi got one good look of the younger male, his eyes gazing over his gentle features.

Jung Hoseok would always follow Min Yoongi around like a lost puppy. He seemed oddly attached to him especially since he would always keep hugging, poking or even tackling him which is what left the mint-haired boy slightly agitated. So in response, he would provoke Hoseok and tease him at random.

"Yoongi, are you doing anything today after school?"

"Sleeping."

"I mean something fun!", Hobi pouted.

"Sleeping."
Hoseok narrowed his eyes, tapping his chin. Less than a second, that same old smile rested upon his gentle face. "Then I'll sleep with you!", he chirped. At that moment, Yoongi nearly choked on his spit as blood rushed to his ears, causing them to turn a bright pink.

"Um, no. I'm fine thanks.", he said, firmly, trying to prevent himself from stuttering and tripping over his own words. "Besides, I get more room to sleep on the bed."

Jung nearly scoffed then flicked the older male in the forehead, causing him to flinch. "Oh well. You really miss out on opportunities, Hyung. Well, I gotta go! See you!", he said, running away then waving back at him. Yoongi rose an eyebrow but slowly waved back.

"Bye?"

*_*_*_*_*_*

Yoongi walked along the sidewalk, the cool evening breeze surged throughout his hair and skin with a warm red scarf that wrapped around his neck. He had his blue earbuds in, the music was only loud enough for him to hear. As he approached his home, he knew the door was already unlocked because his mother left it open for him. He opened the door to hear two familiar voices.

"Hoseok?!"

There sat his best friend and his mother chatting with a warm cup of tea in their hands. His mother gave a warm smile, explaining that he had came over to spend more quality time with him ( Yoongi ). Hobi only smiled that innocent smile and waved. Afterwards he had bowed and thanked her for the tea, next grabbing Yoongi's arm and dragging him upstairs.

As soon as the duo made it into the desired room, the older male shut the door and locked it. "Why are you here?", he asked, bluntly, his eyes narrowed. The younger shrugged.

"Just as your mom said! I wanted to spend more time with you!"

"I see you everyday at school for 9 hours!"

"That's less than 10, Hyung."

"Fine..", Yoongi groaned, knowing that he would lose in an argument with him at this time. "Just don't do anything random like you do at school, Hobi."

A few hours had passed by, and they joked around with each other each passing minute. Hoseok even hit Yoongi with two pillows but then was pushed off the bed. Now, they sit in front of the television, watching the shows that aired. The silence filled the atmosphere until Hobi nudged the other male.

"Hey, are you gonna put the moves on me or not?", he asked, sitting on his knees.

"..."

"Oh come on, loosen up! You're mom said it's okay if we mess around."

"Look Hobi, you're nice but I just don't see you that way.", the older male stated, very blunt.

"Give it time."

"Excuse me?!"

"You're totally gonna fall in love with me soon."

Yoongi stared, raising an eyebrow. "What makes you so sure?"

Hoseok only laughed and intertwined his hands with the other's.

"Because you already have."

--------------------------------------------

Sucks, I know. *-*