from Xist

Uh, hello? Sorry I haven't been on Neko's account and I don't know how to do anything right now >__< I'm still a bit shaken up

So, I'm pretty sure everyone or at least a large portion of the readers read Neko's supposed suicide note last chapter. I mean Neko's alright, he's just in 'rehab' or in a supporting facility.

Last night, I apparently caught him trying to, uh.. 'Commit the do', let me just say that. I'm his roommate, and of course both of us have jobs, but, my job causes me to work on into the night from time to time. So when I came home(I logged out of my wattpad account), I checked to see if he was home, I didn't hear anything but just little shuffles and thuds going on upstairs. When I got up there, I still couldn't find him, however, I looked in his room, seeing the closet door open.

Then I stepped in his room one of our chairs just fell forward, so it knocked the door farther open. It was horrifying - all I heard was choking and gagging. After opening the door, well.. of course you know what I had to see.

I was able to get him down since there was a pair of scissors right there. It was honestly hard to function after that, especially since this happened late onto the night. I seriously couldn't sleep, I just stayed up the whole night making sure he wouldn't attempt to do it again. He has his phone and I have his laptop.

Neko doesn't really log out of his account surprisingly. I always tell him to log out, but for once I'm glad he didn't.

I just wanted to let you know he's alright and he'll probably be fully online on Friday or so. I'll be mainly in control of his account until then, so if you have any questions or anything, please just let me know.

Thank you for worrying and your deep concerns about him, your compassion really does mean alot to me.