This Is Disappointing.

Clearly you see the problem with this, right?

Besides Bangtan, his family, mostly Holly is a big part of his life. Not only is this post inconsiderate, but it's also disrespectful.

You do realize you're comparing Jimin to a DOG, right? Usually when someone compares another human being to a dog, it's mainly an insult. This post is actually an error in it's own way, and although the person didn't mean to put it that way, you really need to think before you post something like this.

Yoongi loves Holly for his own reasons, and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do ( or very little to deal ) with Bangtan.

This post can be a joke, but obviously not since the person who uploaded it was @Yoonminmoment and the title was labeled Yoonmin. I actually hate this post more than anything I've seen in my life.

Holly is a special part of Yoongi's personal life, Park Jimin is not and neither is Jung Hoseok. Yes, I admitted it. Although I do love Sope, I do understand and respect the proper boundaries of the realization of a man/woman's life - in public or in privacy.

Park Jimin may be in a boy group with six other men, and he may be close to Yoongi, but he, himself has a personal life too. For instance, Jimin still may love and adore Jungkook on the inside, but doesn't show it as much as he used, too.. but Jungkook is not part of his personal life.

Same with you all, people. Please watch what you're typing because some things that you post are not the right things to post/comment.