ⓨⓞⓞⓝⓢⓔⓞⓚ [Facts] CONTINUED

Here we go once again with the facts of YoonSeok! Let's continue on with the beautiful skinshipppppppp!

[ ①① ] Hoseok immediately goes to Yoongi if he's confronted any problems!

[ ①❷ ] Back when they were working together as trainees, when Hoseok stated he felt dizzy, Yoongi got worried and decided to leave early to watch over him.

[ ❶3] Yoongi left his family for New Year's to celebrate with Hobi, just to make sure he wasn't lonely.

[ ➀❹ ] Suga's and J-Hope's first interaction and meeting was mainly about how much Yoongi was caring towards Hoseok and told him to sleep on the bed instead of the couch.

[ ❶➄ ] When Suga first met Hoseok, he was in his underwear.

[ ❶➅ ] Believe it or not, YoonSeok has its own official couple bracelet!

[ ➀7] During an interview, the question that was asked, "Suga, how did you know J-Hope was a good person?"

Suga - He would always send the ":3" emoji.

[ 18 ] Suga thinks that J-Hope gives off hope when he raps.

[ ❶❾ ] When Hoseok and Yoongi compared each other's hand size, Hobi slowly enclosed and intertwined his hands with Yoongi's. As they both looked in each other's eyes, and smiled happily.

[ ➁ʘ ] When Jimin gave his food to Hobi and Yoongi, Suga actually felt bad and sacrificed his given food to Hobi, saying that he will get full seeing Hobi eat instead.

Awe. How cute and fluffy my babies areeee! GAGAHAHSHHSHSHAHEKRLGL

*halp meh i ned suport*