💕🎥YNSK FMVS🎥💕

So, everyone's going on back to school (or you're already in school), so I decided to take the pleasure and rate you some of the best known YoonSeok FMV's that exist around YouTube (please note that these are personally in my opinion and I have not seen every Sope FMV out there)!

(1): Yoonseok --> Activist!au by @mintyoongi

This FMV is based off of the anime Zankyou no Terror/ Terror of Resonance, which is an amazing, action-packed and emotional anime. I recommend even the ones who don't like anime, to give this show a try!

(2): YoonSeok • Pillowtalk @Im Kpooping

I'm not going to lie, this little short second film puts you in the mood for reading smut as well as looking up fanart.

(3): YoonSeok - Okay by @Moonie Joonie

Very disrespectful and worth watching:))

(4): YoonSeok -- SENPAI by @YoongiXsact

*Wet*

(5): Yoonseok:: "we're soul partners!" by @xSuine

This video really does put a certain affect on you and it kind of makes you want to cry because you have all these memories of Sope in the past - a real throwback.

(6) I just want you ** Yoonseok by @angelhoseok

A really beautiful yet heartbreaking FMV,, nonetheless, it deserves a like and supporting comment!!

That's all I have to post today and I'm wondering if I should keep doing this considering the fact I spend most of my time on YouTube than I do on  Wattpad. I'm having a few new ideas for this book and I might change the cover.

Anyways, if you guys have any questions, comments or suggestions just let me know, love y'all❣

Mochii makes my heart flutter~💕