Sobi ¡SNEAK PEEK! Fanfiction

Here is my fanfiction. This is actually a um, sneak peek about an upcoming fanfiction that will be coming up very soon.

So stay tuned for that. 🖒

Not telling the description just yet but it has something to do with the song "Attention" by Charlie Puth

You wanted a fanfic, now here you go.

Here you go mah loveable turtles

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The constant sounds of blaring music, thumped so hard to the point his heart was even going the same rhythm as every step he took made his legs shake and his knees go weak for just a second. Flashing lights and chatter went all across the building as he made his way towards the bar, Yoongi's eyes already locked on the drink he desired, even if it meant getting drunk whatever he needed to drown out his exasperation and anger. His bangs fell in the way of his eyes but enough to see and observe everything around him.

Several girls and drunk men were eyeing him, whistling at him and some even making a seductive allure towards him. All the male did was glance at them before rolling his eyes, giving off a cruel rejection. The drunken didn't even care for they were already dissecting the crowd for their next target. He was smart enough not to collapse into such an sexual behavior, even if he did get an erection he had the tolerance to ignore it.

Besides, none of them were the person he was searching for.

He flopped on the cushioned stool, leaning back while tilting his head to the side, running a hand through his messy, mint green hair. A grunt rumbled deep down in his throat, seeing the bartender stroll over to him. He actually hesitated at first due to Yoongi having such a tyrannical and menacing aura hovering around him, it made some afraid to approach or even look at him. The male pointed to a large, olive green bottle, resting his head in his other hand with a small sigh.

"The Soju please."

The bartender gave a quick nod before grabbing the bottle, pouring the liquid into a miniature cup as Yoongi watched the alcoholic beverage flow out of the glass into the clear plastic cup. He bonked his head on the table, causing the others at the counter to glance over at him in confusion. Oh, how upset he was. .

His little Hoseok had escaped from him yet again.

It was his fault anyways for he had left him alone for just an hour, taking his gaze off him, leaving him the time to escape his grasp. It had literally been 3 weeks and no sign of his little Hobi. Not even Jimin had gotten a sight of him, not a call, text, absolutely nothing. Hoseok and Yoongi were always the ones to cover up their tracks completely, leaving it more of a laborious process. His shoulders sagged, taking a small drink from the Soju that had been poured. He looked over his shoulder, seeing a large crowd huddle around the flashing dance floor. After finishing his drink, he made his way close causing his eyes to widen.

Hoseok was dancing.

He had never seen him dance so gracefully at the time, especially since Hoseok would never dance for him. A smirk played on his face, taking a step on the floor before the younger bumped straight into the other's chest causing him to yelp. Hoseok's heart began to race, not suspecting Yoongi out of all people to be here. No, going to a club wasn't his usual thing but if he wanted a getaway, this was one of the sources to paradise. The older snaked his arms around his waist, snatching him closer to his body.  Hobi continuously protested, struggling against his grip. The last thing he wanted was to fall under Min's special touch once again.

"So this is where you go?", the older asked, tilting his head, keeping his grip firm. "Don't tell me you hit it off with another affair, have you?"

"Not like you'll let me.", he scoffed, taking a rest from his constant struggles. "Let me go."

"Hobi. You ran away from me and you know how frustrated I get.", Yoongi made a low growl, narrowing his eyes. "The other few times I let it go, but this time I'm not ever letting you escape me."

Hoseok then began struggling more frequently, trying to evade the dominance that would soon consume him. But oh, how he loved his dominant side. . It's hard leaving someone who loves you roughly, when that's how you liked to be loved.

"Yoongi, I am not the person your after.", he muttered under his breath, gazing away. Yoongi picked him up, taking him to the far back of the club, where they can finally have the space they needed to talk and work things out. There, awaiting them was an abandoned booth. Perfect. Instead of letting the younger sit down on the soft leather, he pinned him down against it, Hobi's legs dangling from the seat while Yoongi hovered right above him. The music finally faded out a little, giving them more of a chance to hear each other's words.

Hoseok was wearing black jeggings and a gray sweatshirt, not the usual attire you'd see at a club. Yoongi wore a black, short-sleeved shirt with a denim jacket on, not to mention regular black pants.

They both gazed over each other, as Hobi felt his Hyung's urge to kiss deep within his soul.

"Why would you do this? You keep coming after me, over and over again. Your actually dominating me.", the younger stated.

"Because you're mine. I saw you with Taehyung before and I hated it. It was so annoying, I would've punished you for it. ."

"What?"

"That's what I love about you. It's your wellbeing and your innocence. It's so stubborn yet so fragile and for that. . I want to take that innocence and claim it as my own."

Hoseok exhaled a breath, feeling the superior and dominating aura consume his body making him whine that sounded like a moan as well. He fell under the spell again, Yoongi's Possessive spell.

He wrapped his arms around his neck as Yoongi gently placed his hands on Hobi's sides. Another moan-like whine came from the younger, before both of their lips locking together roughly. Soft moans and grunts came from them, the kiss deepening and their bodies growing more hotter. A long, soft and submissive moan came from Hobi.

He can't escape his Hyung.