⚠🏴[REBOOT]🏴⚠

Hello, fellow humans!
It has come to my attention that I have not updated or focused on (literally) one of my most popular book in five months, I believe. Due to the fact that this is still getting views and comments - though, some which are not good - I have come to the conclusion that my little Christmas gift will be to 'reboot' this book again.

When I mean by, 'reboot', is that I'll be taking apart the book and putting it back together again in a more better model suited for the audience.

It won't be as offensive or opinionated or emotional as this one and I shall try to leave my personal issues out of the book. I say this because I know I hurt a lot of readers by not only putting stuff in the book that was inappropriate and rude, but I also put some of my depressive actions into the book of Sobi.

This time, however, I ask for assistance in writing about certain topics in the book because occasionally I have writer's block or generally have no clue what to update about.

If you don't mind, I'd like to have a few 'Sope Scouters' UwU
That just means if you find anything interesting Sope related that I haven't talked about, you may PM me!

There will be some of the same content on both of the books(like my YoonSeok Analyses).

Anyways, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Thank you for reading this if you stuck to the end!