[Your Name] Katsura X Reader (Part 2)

also, dedicated to @fruitcocktailsamurai because her comment legit made me want to write this asap. also, prepare for the fast-paced/abrupt ending. thanks for reading!

~

"Katsura! Get back here!" Hijikata shouted running after you with Okita Sogou in tow.

"why the fuck would I do that?! Your friend is shooting a bazooka at me an—AHHH!" you said and was interrupted half way when Okita shot you barely missing your head. One step away and you'd be dead.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME ANYWAY?!" you shouted back at them not bothering to look at them, you just kept running and heck you are thankful that this body of yours can run.

"Quit the shenanigans Katsura! I've been chasing you for too long now! I'm tired!" Hijikata shouted back, his pace getting slower while Okita stopped shooting his bazooka and is now holding it while still running.

"and I've been running for my life for quite a while now! I'm tired too, you crazy man!" you said as you turned to an alley running fast and you heard Hijikata shout something along the lines of 'next time I see you with your albino penguin you'll both be committing sepukku' before they completely stopped chasing you and let you go.

Somehow, they've managed to find you everywhere you went and really, it is getting more and more exhausting as your 'dream' progresses, you've been running for almost the whole day now and it sure beats a fucking marathon. You sure are thankful that this body you have in your dream has a lot of stamina.

You walked around with more ease because no one was chasing you, you somehow find yourself in a market place and you couldn't figure out which era you're really in. Sure, it looked like the historical times way back when there is still a shogun and people always wore kimono and stuff but there were space ships flying in the sky and in the middle of the city not too far away you could see sky scrapers more modern looking than your time.

This is one hell of a dream

You thought

"my, my, what a fine young lad you are." a woman tending the stalls suddenly said.

"me?" you asked as you pointed to yourself. The woman merely nodded and asked you to come in her stall.

"hmm, have you seen yourself?" the woman asked with her eyes glinting with curiousity.

'of course I have'

You thought yet, you didn't answer so she pushed you until you were faced with a long mirror in front of you.

You just gaped like a goldfish in your reflection

'fine'

'good'

That's all you could think of.

Your 'man' body is fucking gorgeous as hell.

Long black hair, sculpted face and beautiful black eyes.

"Here," the woman spoke again as she handed you a marker.

Okay this woman is really weird, is this the part where my dream goes crazy and it starts turning into a horror movie?

"use that." She said then left you alone to tend to some other customers.

You merely looked at the marker wondering what you are supposed to do.

You just shrugged then thought...

'I haven't practiced drawing for quite a while now'

and uncapped the marker then started drawing.