[Am I Wrong?] Okita Sougo x Reader

important: THIS STORY INCLUDES PICTURES AND YOU WILL GET LOST WITHOUT READING THOSE. SO, IF YOU ARE NOT SEEING ANY PICTURES SOMEWHERE NEAR THE END (IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TEXT MESSAGES/CONVERSATIONS) PLEASE RELOAD IT. 

:) I LOVE YOU GUYS. AND THANKS FOR READING!

from Insanity_Shadows request: reader is a youtuber and always pranks okita. one day, okita decides to prank y/n but accidentally confesses instead. 

-i do hope that this is what you're asking for when you requested this. lmao. enjoy. 

p.s. i kinda twisted the prompt sorry. :)

***

"hello! This is TamaTama, welcome to my youtube channel where I make videos, and purposely fail in life for the entertainment of the internet."

Cut.

"So, this is a bit unusual from the usual vlogs, drawing tutorials and other stuff that I usually do... I created a poll on twitter and asked you guys what video you wanna see next and..."

You paused, as you looked in the camera and tried to stifle your laugh.

"Almost everyone asked me for a prank video,"

you let out a laugh, unable to suppress it any longer. Since a thought of a certain brown haired guy came into your mind.

"and you asked me to prank my best friend of all people. oh god, you guys probably want me to die," you pouted,

"maybe you guys already know Okita, since he often show up on my vlogs. So... yeah, since I already piss him off on a daily basis..." you trailed off then winked at the camera.

"so, yeah, I did prank him, and the fact that I managed to upload this means that I somehow managed to escape his wrath. so... without further ado, let's get to it."

You grinned before reaching out to the camera and proceeded to plug it in your laptop to export everything.

You were a youtuber and you must say you're not half bad. You already have a million subscribers and the number is still increasing.

Your viewers are really nice and you can't wait to upload your new video.

You just wish that Sougo won't kill your dumbass after this.

You opened Sony Vegas Pro 13 and got ready to edit.

But before that you clicked the video you recorded yesterday. the one where you pranked Sougo.

---

It was early morning (early enough that no level-headed person would be awake at this hour) and you are in Sougo's flat. You managed to enter since you have a spare key which you managed to get out of your best friend. (you practically begged him). Sougo is out today saying he's staying over a friend's house (what was his name again? Gintoku? Goku? Gintoki?) so you took the opportunity to make your plan.

If there is one thing that Sougo hates the most, it's probably his older brother, Hijikata. The two had been on a love-hate relationship and really, you were thankful that Hijikata is still alive and running after the many times he pissed his brother off.

So... you printed a hundred pictures of Hijikata's face on a hundred bond papers, and taped it on the wall of Sougo's room.

evil right?