Chapter 14- A Little Tengu

-Kirihitos POV-

Its been about three days since I returned from Izumo and the memory of Tomoe with that woman is still fresh in my mind. No, it's not him. It her. The day that I met her, I knew she was involved with Tomoe some how. His smell was all over her. However, I can't get her out of my mind. I don't get what's so special about her, but there must be something because i can't stop thinking about her. When I absorbed a bit of her sole she didn't seem to protest that much, other that the fact that I did it by kissing her. When she found out who I really was, she didn't seem shocked or treat me differently in anyway. She's different from other women and it entices me.

However, I can't let my feelings get in the way of my progress. I'm so close to getting my body back. I can't let anyone interfere.

My thoughts where directed to Tomoe and I snapped.

"Oh looks like someone's ticklish." The shikigami were getting on my nerves. The anger I felt towards Tomoe was suddenly directed towards them for disturbing my thoughts.
"Cursed fox. I'm going to kill him!" I launched my scissors I was using to trim my flowers into one of the shikigamis head. "But I can't. Not yet. So I'll kill you instead and just remake you." I directed it at the other one of my shikigamis.
"Please reconsider master." There was a sudden pain in my chest causing me to collapse to my knees. "What's the matter master Kirihito?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I sighed as I got to my feet and sat in a chair. On the table next to it was a letter. "Where did this come from?" I asked my shikigamis.
"We found it in the letter box and decided to put it on the table so you would find it." They replied.
"Why didn't you tell me about it?" They didn't reply. I opened up the note and carefully read it. "Yatori? It's not anyone I know. A letter from a third rate yokai. How low have I truly sunk and he thinks he can met with me?" I dropped the letter on the ground.
"Please, Master, give me permission to research him."
"Ignore him." I ordered.
"Please, Master Kirihito. Can I eat my snack? I don't want it getting cold."
"Do what you please." I swear something went wrong while was making him.

"Those look good. Do you think I might be able to try one?" A voice I've never heard before asked behind me. My shikigamis went into attack mode.
"How did you get in here!"
"Please forgive me."
"Explain yourself."
"I'm Yatori. I hope you got my letter. The word on the street is your trying to unlock Master Akura-Ou from his confinement in the nether world. I'm in favour of your notion and wish to assist you. I would gladly go get his body for you."
"Why?"
"A world under Akura-Ou would be ideal. Only he is worthy of ruling and want to see him return to power." This guy might actually be useful. How ever, this means he doesn't know who I really am yet. He asserts loyalty but there is no fire in his eyes. What a joke.

"I have to admit, I approve of your motives, but can you make good on your clams? Can you prove that your not all talk Yatori?"
"I understand your scepticism but I have a plan that's sure to blow you away. I plan to gift the sacred mountain of Kurama to Akura-Ou. After all of the native tengu are under my control, I want to lead them as an unstoppable army under his command."
"Well good luck with that."
"I promise to impress you." He bowed before vanishing. He might be useful after all.

-Kaiyos POV-

"You know. That guy named Kirihito you met at the nether. I wonder who he is. He seemed so calm down in the nether world." Nanami said. I froze at the mention of his name.
"I bought you would ever see him again." Tomoe said bluntly.
"Yeah but, Kaiyō and I met him just before we left for Izumo."

"Hey Nanami!"
"Ami?"
"I got tickets to go see Kuramas concert this afternoon. I got got one for you, and Kaiyō to. Ami doesn't what to come so how about it Tomoe?"
"Like hell." Tomoe snapped. He's not a big fan of Kurama.