Cinderella

from : Lexie Clark

to : Liam Payne

Hey, what do you want this morning? (:

I sand my usual morning text to Liam, as I waited patiently in the crowded line at Starbucks.

This last two weeks, my job got a little more tolerable. That only because Liam and I started to slowly become friends.

Since the day I brought him a blueberry muffin, Liam came to see me early on sound check mornings almost every day. At first I was a little uncomfortable about him coming to see me, but we started talking and he really grew on me. He basically just came in to keep me company before his band mates arrived, and he even started to help me set up the instruments and everything. While we worked on that we just talked about random things, like music, which was awesome to discuss with another musician. He told me all about how One Direction happened, and all of his career. He explained me how the job worked and everything; the recording, the tour, the concerts, the fanss, their management... about everything. And I told him what I was into music-wise ; the musicians that inspired me, what I listened to, how I wanted to get into music school and what I wanted to do with my life.

We exchanged a lot and after a while we started talking about our background; where we came from, our family, our friends. I ended up telling him everything about how I got this shit job.

"Wowe, I'm sorry for your loss Lexie..." He told me with a comforting voice when I explained the whole thing to him

"Yeah," I said "It's okay now"

"I can't believe someone would just... do this. I mean, who in the world is evil enough to crush someone like that?"

"Apparently Lorna is..." I replied to him, making him laugh

"Seriously, that sucks... you really have no other way to get in college?" He asked, hopeful

"For now, nothing." I replied "and I have no other choice than working like a slave for this evil witch..."

"Look at yourself; blond hair, baby blue eyes, always on your knees cleaning everything, I think I'll have to call you Cinderella from now on." Liam said, making me burst out laughing.

Since then we just became real close, which made even my worst days a little better.

from : Liam Payne

to : Lexie Clark

Just some coffee, thanks Cinderella! :-)

I laughed to myself as I read his reply. He always knew how to boost my mood.

I came in the stadium two coffee in hand, one for Stacy -with foam- and one for Liam.

Today the band worked on something new so they would be practicing in the arena all day long. Since I had nothing better to do, for once (and Stacy probably needed a thousand things from me) I decided I'd stay there and watch.

I gave Stacy and Liam their drink and sat down on the side of the stage, watching the boys in silence. Actually, what I truly watched was how stupid Stacy looked. She still had that huge crush on Niall, and I couldn't quite figure if she couldn't hold it back or really just sucked at flirting. Either way it was hilarious to watch her react to his every movement.

Okay, I have to admit, I watched Niall as well

And the rest of the band too

But mostly Niall.

"Lexie!" Stacy screamed for me. I stood up from where I was sitting to go see what she needed, again.

"Oh there you are!" She said has she saw me coming toward her. "I'm hungry, go to the cafeteria and bring me lunch." She ordered me, pointing toward the door.