Fairy tale

"Here's your coffee," I said as I handed her drink to Stacy "And here's your double white chocolate mochaccino, Lucas."

what a pretentious prick.

"Thanks beautiful," he told me with a smirk as he took the drink from my hand. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So, how do I look?" I turned my head toward Stacy who just asked that question.

You look exactly like you looked yesterday, and the day before.

"You look gorgeous darling," Lucas told her

"I know!" She exclaimed, passing her fingers in her straight blonde hair.

"Why?" I asked. Not that I cared about what Stacy was up to, but I still was curious.

"It's none of your business!"

Okay then,

I directed myself to the stage, to give Liam his chocolate chip muffin. While I headed there I watched Stacy from the corner of my eyes; she was heading for the stage herself. She hopped on it and -what a surprise- went and see Niall. He was talking with Liam and Louis when she got to him. The two boys kind of awkwardly set to the side while Stacy and Niall seemed to engage some sort of conversation.What could she want from him? They talked a little and then she got off the stage and went to see Lucas again.

"Hey!" Liam greeted me when I joined him at the side of the stage. I handed him his snack, keeping my eyes on what Niall was up to; he was looking through his phone casually .

"Hey... What did Stacy want?" I hastened myself to ask. Liam let out a small laugh which made me turn to him
"What?" I asked

"She asked him out," Liam told me, still chuckling under his breath

"She did?!" I exclaimed, surprised.

That can't be happening

"What did he say?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?!" I asked, confused and a little out of me.

"I couldn't hear that part of their conversation," he explained to me. I glanced one again at Niall, still on his phone
"Why do you care?"
I turned to face Liam, who was looking at me, smiling like he was laughing at me or something.

"I don't." I replied with a very detached voice. But he didn't look convinced at all. Yep, definitely laughing at me. I rolled my eyes at him, and couldn't help but take a quick glance at the Irish boy. At the same moment, he turned away from his phone, catching my eyes.